Is there a way to make FF2 default to a specific stylesheet? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Is there a way to make FF2 default to a specific stylesheet? - Mozilla ; Can a user make FF2 default to a particular style sheet? The reason I ask is that some webpages come in with such tiny tiny text that I go blind instantly! I know you can increase the font, but is ...

  1. Is there a way to make FF2 default to a specific stylesheet?

    Can a user make FF2 default to a particular style sheet? The reason I
    ask is that some webpages come in with such tiny tiny text that I go
    blind instantly! I know you can increase the font, but is there a way to
    make FF2 default to a specific font size?

  2. Re: Is there a way to make FF2 default to a specific stylesheet?

    "stevezygote"...
    > Can a user make FF2 default to a particular style sheet? The reason I
    > ask is that some webpages come in with such tiny tiny text that I go
    > blind instantly! I know you can increase the font, but is there a way to
    > make FF2 default to a specific font size?

    On Windows with FF2 or FF3
    Tools, Options, Content, Advanced

    Mine is set to 16
    and to 13 for fixed font -- Courier new