Problems Downloading Themes - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Problems Downloading Themes - Mozilla ; Hello all it seems that for about the last week whenever I try to download a theme for Firefox or Thunderbird I seem to have problems installing. The error message " Firefox could not install the file @https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/downloads/file/ Because: Unexpected ...

  1. Problems Downloading Themes

    Hello all it seems that for about the last week whenever I try to
    download a theme for Firefox or Thunderbird I seem to have problems
    installing. The error message " Firefox could not install the file
    @https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/downloads/file/
    Because: Unexpected installation error Review the error console log for
    more details. -203
    I have turned off the firewall still same problem, have turned off anti
    virus & tried still same result I know it is something so simple that I
    can not think of it so any help is needed
    TIA
    Glenn

  2. Re: Problems Downloading Themes

    On 27-04-2008 02:35 CET, Glenn Klein composed this enchanting statement:
    > Hello all it seems that for about the last week whenever I try to
    > download a theme for Firefox or Thunderbird I seem to have problems
    > installing. The error message " Firefox could not install the file
    > @https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/downloads/file/
    > Because: Unexpected installation error Review the error console log
    > for more details. -203
    > I have turned off the firewall still same problem, have turned off
    > anti virus & tried still same result I know it is something so simple
    > that I can not think of it so any help is needed
    > TIA

    On Tools menu, select "Error Console" for the details of this
    installation error!

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert