Home Button Duplicates Home Tabs - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Home Button Duplicates Home Tabs - Mozilla ; I have a group of sites set as my home page. When web surfing then pressing the home button to go back to my original home pages, the tabs are duplicated instead of just updating the original tabs. Is this ...

  1. Home Button Duplicates Home Tabs

    I have a group of sites set as my home page. When web surfing then
    pressing the home button to go back to my original home pages, the tabs
    are duplicated instead of just updating the original tabs. Is this a
    bug with FF? Seamonkey sure doesn't possess this behavior. TIA.

    shaka

  2. Re: Home Button Duplicates Home Tabs

    shaka schreef:
    > I have a group of sites set as my home page. When web surfing then
    > pressing the home button to go back to my original home pages, the tabs
    > are duplicated instead of just updating the original tabs. Is this a
    > bug with FF? Seamonkey sure doesn't possess this behavior. TIA.
    >
    > shaka

    See this problem report:

    You may want to confirm that you did reproduce the problem. A quick
    registration with an email address is required for posting in Bugzilla.

+ Reply to Thread