How do I remove the Yahoo toolbar? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How do I remove the Yahoo toolbar? - Mozilla ; TB 2.0.0.12 WinXP How do I remove the Yahoo Toolbar that evidently came aboard while installing The Weather Channel program? Thank you, Carol...

  1. How do I remove the Yahoo toolbar?

    TB 2.0.0.12 WinXP
    How do I remove the Yahoo Toolbar that evidently came aboard while
    installing The Weather Channel program?
    Thank you,
    Carol

  2. Re: How do I remove the Yahoo toolbar?

    carol wrote:
    > TB 2.0.0.12 WinXP
    > How do I remove the Yahoo Toolbar that evidently came aboard while
    > installing The Weather Channel program?

    Control panel/add remove programs

    --
    Annie.......... (VM BB L - Vista Ultimate)

    http://find-out-more.brion.me.uk - http://email-me.brion.me.uk

  3. Re: How do I remove the Yahoo toolbar?

    Annie R J Brion wrote:
    > carol wrote:
    >> TB 2.0.0.12 WinXP
    >> How do I remove the Yahoo Toolbar that evidently came aboard while
    >> installing The Weather Channel program?

    > Control panel/add remove programs

    Thanks Annie, but it isn't there. I've probably made a mess of my TB profile by changing the location of my e-mail folder. Guess I'll have to start all over and leave the e-mail folders where they should be.
    Carol

  4. Re: How do I remove the Yahoo toolbar?

    Don Nickell wrote:
    > Annie R J Brion wrote:
    >> carol wrote:
    >>> TB 2.0.0.12 WinXP
    >>> How do I remove the Yahoo Toolbar that evidently came aboard while
    >>> installing The Weather Channel program?

    >> Control panel/add remove programs
    >>

    > Thanks Annie, but it isn't there. I've probably made a mess of my TB
    > profile by changing the location of my e-mail folder. Guess I'll have
    > to start all over and leave the e-mail folders where they should be.
    > Carol

    In TB ????
    You must be talking about FF, anyway is the same in all Mozilla programs:
    Tools > Add-ons > select Yahoo > select Uninstall.

  5. Re: How do I remove the Yahoo toolbar?

    Vic Moz Garcia wrote:
    > Don Nickell wrote:
    >> Annie R J Brion wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Control panel/add remove programs
    >>>

    >> Thanks Annie, but it isn't there. I've probably made a mess of my TB
    >> profile by changing the location of my e-mail folder. Guess I'll have
    >> to start all over and leave the e-mail folders where they should be.
    >> Carol

    > In TB ????
    > You must be talking about FF, anyway is the same in all Mozilla programs:
    > Tools > Add-ons > select Yahoo > select Uninstall.

    Thanks Vic, sorry for not knowing if I'm coming or going right now. I just got my computer back after the AVG crash and suddenly the Yahoo toolbar has vanished. Best we not discuss it or it might come back, eh. :-D

+ Reply to Thread