Mozilla doesnt work when replying web mail - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Mozilla doesnt work when replying web mail - Mozilla ; I try to reply web mail: http://mail.fstarindustries.co.in/cg...se&messno=361& and find that compose window is always absent . There is no problem with IE...

  1. Mozilla doesnt work when replying web mail

    I try to reply web mail:
    http://mail.fstarindustries.co.in/cg...se&messno=361&
    and find that compose window is always absent . There is no problem
    with IE

  2. Re: Mozilla doesnt work when replying web mail

    On 25-04-2008 15:46 CET, psdayama composed this enchanting statement:
    > I try to reply web mail:
    > http://mail.fstarindustries.co.in/cg...se&messno=361&
    > and find that compose window is always absent . There is no problem
    > with IE

    Firefox says: the location

    mail.fstarindustries.co.in

    does not exist.

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert

  3. Re: Mozilla doesnt work when replying web mail

    "Melchert Fruitema" wrote in message news:XNKdnQbsyZfKcIzVnZ2dnUVZ_qfinZ2d@mozilla.org. ..
    > On 25-04-2008 15:46 CET, psdayama composed this enchanting statement:
    >> I try to reply web mail:
    >> http://mail.fstarindustries.co.in/cg...se&messno=361&
    >> and find that compose window is always absent . There is no problem
    >> with IE
    >>

    > Firefox says: the location
    >
    > mail.fstarindustries.co.in
    >
    > does not exist.

    I the page with
    Minefield (which is Beta), nor with IE7.

    Are you sure of the domain name, I ran it through a couple of whois servers.
    Do you perhaps have a who is for ".in" (India) domains.

    Google seems to think it is starindustries.co.in instead of fstarindustries.co.in
    but it isn't found either way.

+ Reply to Thread