Sear Engine Add Ons - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Sear Engine Add Ons - Mozilla ; How do I add Scroogle http://www.scroogle.org/scraper.html to the Search Engines in FF 2.0.0.14 TIA Steve...

  1. Sear Engine Add Ons

    How do I add Scroogle http://www.scroogle.org/scraper.html to the Search
    Engines in FF 2.0.0.14
    TIA
    Steve

  2. Re: Sear Engine Add Ons

    On 25-04-2008 14:41 CET, Steve composed this enchanting statement:
    > How do I add Scroogle http://www.scroogle.org/scraper.html to the
    > Search Engines in FF 2.0.0.14
    > TIA

    It is not available in the add-ons list for search engines
    .

    I have no idea how to 'accommodate' for a new search engine in Firefox.

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert

  3. Re: Sear Engine Add Ons

    Melchert Fruitema keyboarded, On 4/25/2008 10:50 AM :
    > On 25-04-2008 14:41 CET, Steve composed this enchanting statement:
    >> How do I add Scroogle http://www.scroogle.org/scraper.html to the
    >> Search Engines in FF 2.0.0.14
    >> TIA
    >>

    > It is not available in the add-ons list for search engines
    > .
    >

    > I have no idea how to 'accommodate' for a new search engine in Firefox.

    At the left of the search bar, right click and in the drop down list of
    searce engines you should fike an option to manage the list. As best I
    understand, this takes you to a site with info to add more.

    --
    Ron K.

  4. Re: Sear Engine Add Ons

    Steve wrote:
    > How do I add Scroogle http://www.scroogle.org/scraper.html to the Search
    > Engines in FF 2.0.0.14
    > TIA
    > Steve

    Nevermind I found a way...

  5. Re: Sear Engine Add Ons

    Steve escribió:
    > How do I add Scroogle http://www.scroogle.org/scraper.html to the Search
    > Engines in FF 2.0.0.14
    > TIA
    > Steve

    Use the extension NeedleSearch.
    Once installed search in the web page the word "needlesearch" and the
    extensions add the engine to their search list

+ Reply to Thread