Firefox 2.0.0.14 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Firefox 2.0.0.14 - Mozilla ; I just updated to this newer version, 2.0.0.14 & it continues to crash every 10 minutes. How do I stop this from happening?...

  1. Firefox 2.0.0.14

    I just updated to this newer version, 2.0.0.14 & it continues to crash
    every 10 minutes. How do I stop this from happening?

  2. Re: Firefox 2.0.0.14

    GreyGoose wrote:
    > I just updated to this newer version, 2.0.0.14 & it continues to crash
    > every 10 minutes. How do I stop this from happening?

    Disable all extensions, and switch to default theme. If this doesn't
    work, try a new profile. It is working fine on my wife's computer.

    --
    Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net

+ Reply to Thread