Re: Error Message - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Error Message - Mozilla ; Sorry if this seems like a "go away" type of answer, seriously, have you tried rebooting? How many times has this happened? On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 1:17 PM, wrote: > > when i launch my mozilla it freezes. ...

  1. Re: Error Message

    Sorry if this seems like a "go away" type of answer, seriously, have
    you tried rebooting? How many times has this happened?

    On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 1:17 PM, wrote:

    > when i launch my mozilla it freezes. so i ran my ei. later i receive
    > this massage:
    >
    > "Buffer overrun detected!
    >
    > Program: C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    >
    > A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the program's
    > internal state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must
    > now be terminated."
    >
    > then i was able to browse with my mozilla.
    >
    > so what do you think is the problem? i'm planning to reformat my pc,
    > but if anyone can tell me what to do, i would save a lot of time. i'd
    > appreciate if someone can help me. thanks guys.
    >
    > ayson.brian@gmail.com

  2. Re: Error Message

    On 24 Сав, 12:46, clarjon1 wrote:
    > Sorry if this seems like a "go away" type of answer, seriously, have
    > you tried rebooting? How many times has this happened?
    >
    > On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 1:17 PM, wrote:
    >
    > > when i launch my mozilla it freezes. so i ran my ei. later i receive
    > > this massage:

    > > "Buffer overrun detected!

    > > Program: C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE

    > > A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the program's
    > > internal state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must
    > > now be terminated."

    > > then i was able to browse with my mozilla.

    > > so what do you think is the problem? i'm planning to reformat my pc,
    > > but if anyone can tell me what to do, i would save a lot of time. i'd
    > > appreciate if someone can help me. thanks guys.

    > > ayson.br...@gmail.com

    I ran into the same problem. I have restarted my computer several
    times without any change. I also noted some sort of an online scan
    that trying to run itself: " annonimous scanner" or something similar
    to that. Nothing came up when I ran a gogoole search on it.

+ Reply to Thread