Error Message - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Error Message - Mozilla ; when i launch my mozilla it freezes. so i ran my ei. later i receive this massage: "Buffer overrun detected! Program: C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the program's internal state. The program cannot safely continue ...

  1. Error Message

    when i launch my mozilla it freezes. so i ran my ei. later i receive
    this massage:

    "Buffer overrun detected!

    Program: C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE

    A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the program's
    internal state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must
    now be terminated."

    then i was able to browse with my mozilla.

    so what do you think is the problem? i'm planning to reformat my pc,
    but if anyone can tell me what to do, i would save a lot of time. i'd
    appreciate if someone can help me. thanks guys.

    ayson.brian@gmail.com

  2. Re: Error Message

    ayson.brian@gmail.com wrote:
    > when i launch my mozilla it freezes. so i ran my ei. later i receive
    > this massage:
    >
    > "Buffer overrun detected!
    >
    > Program: C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
    >
    > A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the program's
    > internal state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must
    > now be terminated."
    >
    > then i was able to browse with my mozilla.
    >
    > so what do you think is the problem? i'm planning to reformat my pc,
    > but if anyone can tell me what to do, i would save a lot of time. i'd
    > appreciate if someone can help me. thanks guys.
    >
    > ayson.brian@gmail.com

    reformatting your PC is seriously over-reacting... what does your
    anti-virus say? .wmf vulnerabilities are lately causing buffer
    overruns... according to GRC.com

+ Reply to Thread