Google Browser Sync and FF3 beta (on Ubuntu) - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Google Browser Sync and FF3 beta (on Ubuntu) - Mozilla ; Apparently the latest release of Ubuntu is installing FF3 beta. The Google Browser Sync addon doesn't seem to work on it. Now I know that this isn't a FF problem (the addon is from Google, not Mozilla). But any ideas ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Google Browser Sync and FF3 beta (on Ubuntu)

  1. Google Browser Sync and FF3 beta (on Ubuntu)

    Apparently the latest release of Ubuntu is installing FF3 beta.

    The Google Browser Sync addon doesn't seem to work on it.


    Now I know that this isn't a FF problem (the addon is from Google, not
    Mozilla). But any ideas if this will be working before FF3 is released?

    --

    + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
    Chris Barnes AOL IM: CNBarnes
    chris@txbarnes.com Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes

    You always have freedom of choice, but you never have freedom of
    consequence.

  2. Re: Google Browser Sync and FF3 beta (on Ubuntu)

    Chirp. Chirp.




    Chris Barnes wrote:
    > Apparently the latest release of Ubuntu is installing FF3 beta.
    >
    > The Google Browser Sync addon doesn't seem to work on it.
    >
    >
    > Now I know that this isn't a FF problem (the addon is from Google, not
    > Mozilla). But any ideas if this will be working before FF3 is released?
    >


  3. Re: Google Browser Sync and FF3 beta (on Ubuntu)

    On 30.04.2008 20:35, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Chris Barnes
    to generate the following:? :
    > Chirp. Chirp.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Chris Barnes wrote:
    >
    >> Apparently the latest release of Ubuntu is installing FF3 beta.
    >>
    >> The Google Browser Sync addon doesn't seem to work on it.
    >>
    >>
    >> Now I know that this isn't a FF problem (the addon is from Google, not
    >> Mozilla). But any ideas if this will be working before FF3 is released?
    >>
    >>


    hmmmm - tomorrow is the first of May
    but Chris feels very CHIRPY today!

    reg

  4. Re: Google Browser Sync and FF3 beta (on Ubuntu)

    Chris Barnes wrote:

    >> Now I know that this isn't a FF problem (the addon is from Google, not
    >> Mozilla). But any ideas if this will be working before FF3 is released?


    They have a forum, here:
    http://groups.google.com/group/Googl...fox-Extensions

    Or you can email them. Address can be found here:
    http://www.google.com/tools/firefox/...nc/faq.html#q3

    --
    Alex K.

  5. Re: Google Browser Sync and FF3 beta (on Ubuntu)

    Alex K. wrote:
    > Chris Barnes wrote:
    >
    >>> Now I know that this isn't a FF problem (the addon is from Google, not
    >>> Mozilla). But any ideas if this will be working before FF3 is released?

    >
    > They have a forum, here:
    > http://groups.google.com/group/Googl...fox-Extensions
    >
    > Or you can email them. Address can be found here:
    > http://www.google.com/tools/firefox/...nc/faq.html#q3



    Thank you.
    I'll address the question to them (where it belongs)


    --

    + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
    Chris Barnes AOL IM: CNBarnes
    chris@txbarnes.com Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes

    You always have freedom of choice, but you never have freedom of
    consequence.

  6. Re: Google Browser Sync and FF3 beta (on Ubuntu)

    Chris Barnes wrote:
    > Alex K. wrote:
    >> Chris Barnes wrote:
    >>
    >>>> Now I know that this isn't a FF problem (the addon is from Google, not
    >>>> Mozilla). But any ideas if this will be working before FF3 is released?

    >> They have a forum, here:
    >> http://groups.google.com/group/Googl...fox-Extensions
    >>
    >> Or you can email them. Address can be found here:
    >> http://www.google.com/tools/firefox/...nc/faq.html#q3

    >
    >
    > Thank you.
    > I'll address the question to them (where it belongs)


    You're welcome.

    Hope I didn't sound like I was saying 'get out of here' with it, just
    wanted to give you the pointers to their pages.

    --
    Alex K.

  7. Re: Google Browser Sync and FF3 beta (on Ubuntu)

    Alex K. wrote:
    > You're welcome.
    >
    > Hope I didn't sound like I was saying 'get out of here' with it, just
    > wanted to give you the pointers to their pages.


    Not at all. You gave me exactly the information I was asking for. :-)



    --

    + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
    Chris Barnes AOL IM: CNBarnes
    chris@txbarnes.com Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes

    You always have freedom of choice, but you never have freedom of
    consequence.

+ Reply to Thread