FF will not boot - Mozilla

This is a discussion on FF will not boot - Mozilla ; I updated FF and rebooted and FF starts but will not open any we pages....

  1. FF will not boot

    I updated FF and rebooted and FF starts but will not open any we pages.

  2. Re: FF will not boot

    On 21-04-2008 04:43 CET, stormt composed this enchanting statement:
    > I updated FF and rebooted and FF starts but will not open any we pages.

    Check your firewall settings: it may not recognize Firefox' new version
    after a security update. Remove the old permission and start Firefox to
    update the firewall permissions.

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert