I recently run into a problem accessing one of my bookmark's through my
home network. It didn't matter which browser I used I couldn't access
the page. It would time me out. I finally took my laptop to a coffee
shop and accessed the page. I was then able to access it through my
home network with the laptop but not the desktop. I finally went
through my dialup modem not the DSl line and got it to work in Firefox
and Netscape 9 but not IE 7 now it works through the DSL line in
everything except IE 7 (which I don't use much anyway). Any ideas about
what was going on? Jim