tool bar ? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on tool bar ? - Mozilla ; Many times after I surf the fidelity.com site I lose the top tool bar that allows me to file and print. I have not found any other way to get the tool bar back. So I have open another browser ...

  1. tool bar ?

    Many times after I surf the fidelity.com site I lose the top tool bar
    that allows me to file and print. I have not found any other way to get
    the tool bar back. So I have open another browser and print or file
    what I need and then after a while I lose this tool bar. How can I get
    it back without opening another FF window?
    Thanks
    73
    Hank WD5JFR

  2. Re: tool bar ?

    Henry Kolesnik wrote:
    > Many times after I surf the fidelity.com site I lose the top tool bar
    > that allows me to file and print. I have not found any other way to get
    > the tool bar back. So I have open another browser and print or file
    > what I need and then after a while I lose this tool bar. How can I get
    > it back without opening another FF window?

    Try pressing Alt and then navigating with your cursor keys.

  3. Re: tool bar ?

    Tarkus keyboarded, On 4/9/2008 3:07 PM :
    > Henry Kolesnik wrote:
    >> Many times after I surf the fidelity.com site I lose the top tool bar
    >> that allows me to file and print. I have not found any other way to
    >> get the tool bar back. So I have open another browser and print or
    >> file what I need and then after a while I lose this tool bar. How
    >> can I get it back without opening another FF window?

    > Try pressing Alt and then navigating with your cursor keys.

    Go to the Menu bar and open the View menu. Open the Toolbars option and
    verify that the Navigation item is checked. Some javascript on the site
    may have turned off display of your toolbar to make more space for the
    pages content to display.

    --
    Ron K.

  4. Re: tool bar ?

    On 4/9/2008 11:00 AM, Henry Kolesnik wrote:
    > Many times after I surf the fidelity.com site I lose the top tool bar
    > that allows me to file and print. I have not found any other way to get
    > the tool bar back. So I have open another browser and print or file
    > what I need and then after a while I lose this tool bar. How can I get
    > it back without opening another FF window?
    > Thanks
    > 73
    > Hank WD5JFR

    Try hitting F11.

    --
    Irwin

  5. Re: tool bar ?

    The Navigation toolbar is checked...
    "Ron K." wrote in message
    news:vIydneUIW7HivGDanZ2dnUVZ_vKunZ2d@mozilla.org. ..
    > Tarkus keyboarded, On 4/9/2008 3:07 PM :
    >> Henry Kolesnik wrote:
    >>> Many times after I surf the fidelity.com site I lose the top tool
    >>> bar that allows me to file and print. I have not found any other
    >>> way to get the tool bar back. So I have open another browser and
    >>> print or file what I need and then after a while I lose this tool
    >>> bar. How can I get it back without opening another FF window?

    >> Try pressing Alt and then navigating with your cursor keys.

    > Go to the Menu bar and open the View menu. Open the Toolbars option
    > and verify that the Navigation item is checked. Some javascript on
    > the site may have turned off display of your toolbar to make more
    > space for the pages content to display.
    >
    > --
    > Ron K.
    > Who is General Failure, and why is he searching my HDD?
    > Kernel Restore reported BSOD use by Major Error to msg the enemy!

  6. Re: tool bar ?

    Alt. arrow left or right takes me back or forward one page...
    "Tarkus" wrote in message
    news:rNOdnQ3KqcRJjmDanZ2dnUVZ_trinZ2d@mozilla.org. ..
    > Henry Kolesnik wrote:
    >> Many times after I surf the fidelity.com site I lose the top tool bar
    >> that allows me to file and print. I have not found any other way to
    >> get the tool bar back. So I have open another browser and print or
    >> file what I need and then after a while I lose this tool bar. How
    >> can I get it back without opening another FF window?

    > Try pressing Alt and then navigating with your cursor keys.

  7. Re: tool bar ?

    F11 turns off or on the very top bar which has Mozilla on it..
    There are getting to be so many bars that I need to get a tutorial on
    what is called what..
    "Irwin Greenwald" wrote in message
    news:KMWdnWHSi8jTsGDanZ2dnUVZ_tXinZ2d@mozilla.org. ..

    > On 4/9/2008 11:00 AM, Henry Kolesnik wrote:
    >> Many times after I surf the fidelity.com site I lose the top tool bar
    >> that allows me to file and print. I have not found any other way to
    >> get the tool bar back. So I have open another browser and print or
    >> file what I need and then after a while I lose this tool bar. How
    >> can I get it back without opening another FF window?
    >> Thanks
    >> 73
    >> Hank WD5JFR

    > Try hitting F11.
    >
    > --
    > Irwin
    >
    > Please do not use my email address to make requests for help.
    > Knowledge Base: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Main_Page

  8. Re: tool bar ?

    Henry Kolesnik wrote:
    > Alt. arrow left or right takes me back or forward one page...

    Don't press them a the same time.

  9. Re: (OI) tool bar ?

    Henry Kolesnik wrote:
    > F11 turns off or on the very top bar which has Mozilla on it..
    > There are getting to be so many bars that I need to get a tutorial on
    > what is called what..

    Hey, thanks for that F11 Henry, I've needed that hint for a long time to make more window area, espcially for BBC News.

    BTW, please bottom post. ;-)

    > "Irwin Greenwald" wrote in message
    > news:KMWdnWHSi8jTsGDanZ2dnUVZ_tXinZ2d@mozilla.org. ..
    >>
    >> On 4/9/2008 11:00 AM, Henry Kolesnik wrote:
    >>> Many times after I surf the fidelity.com site I lose the top tool bar
    >>> that allows me to file and print. I have not found any other way to
    >>> get the tool bar back. So I have open another browser and print or
    >>> file what I need and then after a while I lose this tool bar. How
    >>> can I get it back without opening another FF window?
    >>> Thanks
    >>> 73
    >>> Hank WD5JFR

    >> Try hitting F11.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Irwin
    >>
    >> Please do not use my email address to make requests for help.
    >> Knowledge Base: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Main_Page

  10. Re: tool bar ?

    On 4/9/2008 Henry Kolesnik said
    > F11 turns off or on the very top bar which has Mozilla on it..

    It also turns off the menue toolbar, which is the one you were discussing.

    --
    Irwin