Ebay my account problem wit ff3ob4 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Ebay my account problem wit ff3ob4 - Mozilla ; I have been running FF 3ob4 in Hardy 64bit with no problems until today. I believe it was after Hardy updates that it began. I can navigate all of Ebay with no problem except when I try to sign in ...

  1. Ebay my account problem wit ff3ob4

    I have been running FF 3ob4 in Hardy 64bit with no problems until today.
    I believe it was after Hardy updates that it began. I can navigate all
    of Ebay with no problem except when I try to sign in or go to MY
    Account. As soon as I do either FF just shuts down.
    caver1

  2. Re: Ebay my account problem wit ff3ob4 solved

    caver1 wrote:
    > I have been running FF 3ob4 in Hardy 64bit with no problems until today.
    > I believe it was after Hardy updates that it began. I can navigate all
    > of Ebay with no problem except when I try to sign in or go to MY
    > Account. As soon as I do either FF just shuts down.
    > caver1

    Found others who were having different problems caused by recent Hardy
    updates.
    Need to go into software sources enable hardy backports under updates.
    Seems to fix many problems with FF in Hardy.
    caver1

+ Reply to Thread