Outllook on FireFox - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Outllook on FireFox - Mozilla ; How do I get Outlook on the web to look like Outlook Express?? Thanks Jason Hill jrhill00@verizon.net...

  1. Outllook on FireFox

    How do I get Outlook on the web to look like Outlook Express??

    Thanks

    Jason Hill
    jrhill00@verizon.net

  2. Re: Outllook on FireFox

    On 04-04-2008 16:47 CET, Elizabeth Hill composed this enchanting statement:
    > How do I get Outlook on the web to look like Outlook Express??
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Jason Hill

    Hmm, not sure if I understand what you are asking. Can you clarify your
    question, please.

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert

  3. Re: Outllook on FireFox

    The date and time was 4/4/2008 7:47 AM, and on a whim, Elizabeth Hill
    pounded out on the keyboard:

    > How do I get Outlook on the web to look like Outlook Express??
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Jason Hill
    > jrhill00@verizon.net

    If you're talking about OWA, not Outlook Express, but look like Outlook.
    You can't. The 3 pane view in IE (includes Folders View) is not
    available in FF. You can select folders in FF by clicking the icon
    folder that is a folder with the up arrow (Navigate up one folder) which
    will show all the available folders, but only in a two pane view.

    --
    Terry R.

  4. Re: Outllook on FireFox

    "Elizabeth Hill" wrote in news:EK-
    dnQMGdI8NomvanZ2dnUVZ_ramnZ2d@mozilla.org:

    > How do I get Outlook on the web to look like Outlook Express??
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Jason Hill
    > jrhill00@verizon.net

    The "Premium" version of Outlook Web Access (OWA) is designed to work only
    with Internet Explorer.

    OWA Browser Compatibility:
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l...EXCHG.80).aspx

    OWA Feature comparison: Premium vs. Light (Table 2):
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l...EXCHG.80).aspx

+ Reply to Thread