Don't see style buttons - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Don't see style buttons - Mozilla ; Go here: http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/ Various articles show on the lefthand column. At the bottom of each is a link to "comment." Click any of these comments links. This will give you the same article but this time with the comments. At ...

  1. Don't see style buttons

    Go here:

    http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/

    Various articles show on the lefthand column. At the bottom of each is a
    link to "comment." Click any of these comments links. This will give you
    the same article but this time with the comments.

    At the bottom of the page, above a box in which one can write a comment, it
    says, "Comment (Comment Policy)
    (you may use HTML tags for style)."

    There are supposed to be buttoms above this box, which one can click to
    produce bold, italics, etc. styles. But I don't see them. If you don't see
    them either, fine; I guess it's the site. But if you do see them, I would
    appreciate suggestions, perhaps a configuration change, so I can see them,
    too.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Don't see style buttons

    e wrote:
    > Go here:
    >
    > http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/
    >
    > Various articles show on the lefthand column. At the bottom of each is a
    > link to "comment." Click any of these comments links. This will give you
    > the same article but this time with the comments.
    >
    > At the bottom of the page, above a box in which one can write a comment, it
    > says, "Comment (Comment Policy)
    > (you may use HTML tags for style)."
    >
    > There are supposed to be buttoms above this box, which one can click to
    > produce bold, italics, etc. styles. But I don't see them. If you don't see
    > them either, fine; I guess it's the site. But if you do see them, I would
    > appreciate suggestions, perhaps a configuration change, so I can see them,
    > too.
    >
    > Thanks.

    I don't find a comment box at the bottom, just a place to sign in.

    Post a Comment

    Sign in below to comment.
    ______
    Username |______|

    ______
    Password |______|

  3. Re: Don't see style buttons

    Thanks for checking it out, Beryl. I discovered a minute ago from another
    poster at the site that the buttons show in another section of the site but
    don't show -- for me or anyone else -- where I was looking. Apparently
    they've changed software and experiencing some bugs.

    Thanks again.

    "Beryl" wrote in message
    news:n5Cdnfo_5IyC1WjanZ2dnUVZ_g2dnZ2d@mozilla.org. ..
    e wrote:
    > Go here:
    >
    > http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/
    >
    > Various articles show on the lefthand column. At the bottom of each is a
    > link to "comment." Click any of these comments links. This will give you
    > the same article but this time with the comments.
    >
    > At the bottom of the page, above a box in which one can write a comment,

    it
    > says, "Comment (Comment Policy)
    > (you may use HTML tags for style)."
    >
    > There are supposed to be buttoms above this box, which one can click to
    > produce bold, italics, etc. styles. But I don't see them. If you don't

    see
    > them either, fine; I guess it's the site. But if you do see them, I would
    > appreciate suggestions, perhaps a configuration change, so I can see them,
    > too.
    >
    > Thanks.

    I don't find a comment box at the bottom, just a place to sign in.

    Post a Comment

    Sign in below to comment.
    ______
    Username |______|