New Add-Ons Page - Mozilla

This is a discussion on New Add-Ons Page - Mozilla ; Where do the most recent Add-Ons show up? Not sure I like this one just yet -- Just West Of Nowhere Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com 3/27/2008 6:55:24 AM CST (DST)...

  1. New Add-Ons Page

    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    3/27/2008 6:55:24 AM CST (DST)

  2. Re: New Add-Ons Page

    On Or About Thu, 27 Mar 2008 06:57:44 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Old Gringo Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    The Following In The mozilla.support.firefox News Group:

    > Where do the most recent Add-Ons show up?
    > Not sure I like this one just yet

    PS: Firefox 2.0.0.13 is fantastic, Thanks for a job well done.
    Had a few work around's, but all is well.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    3/27/2008 7:32:20 AM CST (DST)

  3. Re: New Add-Ons Page

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > Where do the most recent Add-Ons show up?
    > Not sure I like this one just yet

    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...2?sort=updated

    there's no date (when each of them is updated) though

  4. Re: New Add-Ons Page

    Redhat71 wrote:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> Where do the most recent Add-Ons show up?
    >> Not sure I like this one just yet

    > https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...2?sort=updated
    >

    > there's no date (when each of them is updated) though

    Also, doesn't indicate compatibility version of Fx.

  5. Re: New Add-Ons Page

    On Or About Fri, 28 Mar 2008 00:30:27 +0800, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Redhat71 Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    The Following In The mozilla.support.firefox News Group:

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> Where do the most recent Add-Ons show up?
    >> Not sure I like this one just yet

    > https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...2?sort=updated
    >
    > there's no date (when each of them is updated) though

    No fun at all. Life was easy when you could check and see what
    was new for the day.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    3/27/2008 8:57:58 PM CST (DST)

  6. Re: New Add-Ons Page

    On Or About Thu, 27 Mar 2008 23:34:52 +0000, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Brian Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    Following In The mozilla.support.firefox News Group:

    > Redhat71 wrote:
    >> Old Gringo wrote:
    >>> Where do the most recent Add-Ons show up?
    >>> Not sure I like this one just yet

    >> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...2?sort=updated
    >>

    >> there's no date (when each of them is updated) though

    > Also, doesn't indicate compatibility version of Fx.

    I do believe I am getting the hang of it, look here:
    http://tinyurl.com/24nykd Click sort by date.
    Subscribe to RSS feed for that page.
    Amazing how smart these young people at mozilla have gotten in the
    past couple of days.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    3/29/2008 8:46:40 PM CST (DST)

  7. Re: New Add-Ons Page

    > Brian Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    >> Also, doesn't indicate compatibility version of Fx.

    You have to log on, to be able to install an "uncompatible"
    version, and it is all hidden in the coloring and wording on
    the symbols. And yes they fail to show the minVersion and
    maxVersion even when logged in and looking at the hidden
    "Advanced Details" all of which is the most important part of the
    entire page after the long description. The ratings are the
    least important, and flawed. Very poor design.

    Kind of makes you think they purposely foul it up big time so
    that you'll think its better when they change it again. So far they
    have completely hidden the platform, min/max version,
    and user comments that used to be present.

    --
    HTH,

  8. Re: New Add-Ons Page

    On Or About Sat, 29 Mar 2008 22:48:25 -0400, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, David McRitchie Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    wrote The Following In The mozilla.support.firefox News Group:

    >> Brian Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    >>> Also, doesn't indicate compatibility version of Fx.

    > You have to log on, to be able to install an "uncompatible"
    > version, and it is all hidden in the coloring and wording on
    > the symbols. And yes they fail to show the minVersion and
    > maxVersion even when logged in and looking at the hidden
    > "Advanced Details" all of which is the most important part of the
    > entire page after the long description. The ratings are the
    > least important, and flawed. Very poor design.
    >
    > Kind of makes you think they purposely foul it up big time so
    > that you'll think its better when they change it again. So far they
    > have completely hidden the platform, min/max version,
    > and user comments that used to be present.

    It appears to me as though they are trying for a more professional
    look. Everything seems to be there, just not a glance. I'm learning
    to like it.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest