FF 2.0.0.12: New Window, Bookmark Toolbar shown, but empty - Mozilla

This is a discussion on FF 2.0.0.12: New Window, Bookmark Toolbar shown, but empty - Mozilla ; Hello, since yesterday I have the problem that the Bookmark Toolbar is shown in the first window after starting FF, but not when I open addional windows. Then the Bookmark Toolbar is shown, but empty. Any hints? Thanks and greetings ...

  1. FF 2.0.0.12: New Window, Bookmark Toolbar shown, but empty

    Hello,

    since yesterday I have the problem that the Bookmark Toolbar is shown
    in the
    first window after starting FF, but not when I open addional windows.
    Then the
    Bookmark Toolbar is shown, but empty.
    Any hints?

    Thanks and greetings
    Udo

  2. REASON FOUND - FF 2.0.0.12: New Window, Bookmark Toolbar shown, butempty

    Hello,

    some days agao I asked:
    > since yesterday I have the problem that the Bookmark
    > Toolbar is shown in the first window after starting FF,
    > but not when I open addional windows.
    > Then the Bookmark Toolbar is shown, but empty.
    > Any hints?

    I removed all Add-ons via Save Mode and installed the three
    most important ones again - All-in-One Sidebar was one of
    them. The problem still existed until I removed All-in-One
    Sidebar. Any comments?

    Greetings
    Udo

  3. Re: REASON FOUND - FF 2.0.0.12: New Window, Bookmark Toolbar shown,but empty

    Udo Weik keyboarded, On 3/29/2008 4:30 AM :
    > Hello,
    >
    > some days agao I asked:
    > > since yesterday I have the problem that the Bookmark
    > > Toolbar is shown in the first window after starting FF,
    > > but not when I open addional windows.
    > > Then the Bookmark Toolbar is shown, but empty.
    > > Any hints?

    > I removed all Add-ons via Save Mode and installed the three
    > most important ones again - All-in-One Sidebar was one of
    > them. The problem still existed until I removed All-in-One
    > Sidebar. Any comments?
    >

    > Greetings
    > Udo

    Send a bug report to the Sidebar developer so a fix can be investigated.

    --
    Ron K.

  4. Re: REASON FOUND - FF 2.0.0.12: New Window, Bookmark Toolbar shown, but empty

    "Ron K."
    > Udo wrote:
    >> I removed all Add-ons via Save Mode and installed the three
    >> most important ones again - All-in-One Sidebar was one of
    >> them. The problem still existed until I removed All-in-One
    >> Sidebar. Any comments?

    > Send a bug report to the Sidebar developer so a fix can be investigated.

    Of course if anything that appears in
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Problematic_extensions
    it is frequently a source of problems in the future as well,
    and from what I see often large unwieldy size may be the
    main problem,

    --
    HTH,