webcam picture not displayed in FF3 beta - Mozilla

This is a discussion on webcam picture not displayed in FF3 beta - Mozilla ; Using FF3 beta, the webcam picture at the link below isn't displayed at all: http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/...iamentcam.html Error console shows multiple errors like these: Warning: Expected color but found '#66066'. Error in parsing value for property 'color'. Declaration dropped. Source File: http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465...es/network.css ...

  1. webcam picture not displayed in FF3 beta

    Using FF3 beta, the webcam picture at the link below isn't displayed at
    all:
    http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/...iamentcam.html

    Error console shows multiple errors like these:

    Warning: Expected color but found '#66066'. Error in parsing value for
    property 'color'. Declaration dropped.
    Source File:
    http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465...es/network.css
    Line: 118
    Warning: Expected color but found '#66066'. Error in parsing value for
    property 'color'. Declaration dropped.
    Source File:
    http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465...es/network.css
    Line: 119
    Warning: Error in parsing value for property 'cursor'. Declaration dropped.
    Source File:
    http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465...der_global.css
    Line: 7
    Warning: Error in parsing value for property 'background'. Declaration
    dropped.
    Source File: http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/...iamentcam.html
    Line: 48

    The page displays just fine in FF2.
    Anyone having an idea what's going on?
    Thanks.

    --
    Christian

  2. Re: webcam picture not displayed in FF3 beta

    On Mar 14, 9:47*pm, Christian Riechers
    wrote:
    > Using FF3 beta, the webcam picture at the link below isn't displayed at
    > all:http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/...iamentcam.html
    >
    > Error console shows multiple errors like these:
    >
    > Warning: Expected color but found '#66066'. *Error in parsing value for
    > property 'color'. *Declaration dropped.
    > Source File:http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465...styles/network...
    > Line: 118
    > Warning: Expected color but found '#66066'. *Error in parsing value for
    > property 'color'. *Declaration dropped.
    > Source File:http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465...styles/network...
    > Line: 119
    > Warning: Error in parsing value for property 'cursor'. *Declaration dropped.
    > Source File:http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465...css/newspaper/...
    > Line: 7
    > Warning: Error in parsing value for property 'background'. *Declaration
    > dropped.
    > Source File:http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/...iamentcam.html
    > Line: 48
    > Works fine for me in FF3.
    > The page displays just fine in FF2.
    > Anyone having an idea what's going on?
    > Thanks.
    >
    > --
    > Christian

    Works fine for me in FF3.

  3. Re: webcam picture not displayed in FF3 beta

    Christian Riechers schrieb:
    > Using FF3 beta, the webcam picture at the link below isn't displayed at
    > all:
    > http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/...iamentcam.html
    >
    > Error console shows multiple errors like these:
    >
    > Warning: Expected color but found '#66066'. Error in parsing value for
    > property 'color'. Declaration dropped.
    > Source File:
    > http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465...es/network.css
    > Line: 118
    > Warning: Expected color but found '#66066'. Error in parsing value for
    > property 'color'. Declaration dropped.
    > Source File:
    > http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465...es/network.css
    > Line: 119
    > Warning: Error in parsing value for property 'cursor'. Declaration
    > dropped.
    > Source File:
    > http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465...der_global.css
    >
    > Line: 7
    > Warning: Error in parsing value for property 'background'. Declaration
    > dropped.
    > Source File:
    > http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/...iamentcam.html
    > Line: 48
    >
    > The page displays just fine in FF2.
    > Anyone having an idea what's going on?
    > Thanks.

    Hi,

    these are CSS errors that do not affect the picture of the webcam and
    can be seen in the error console of FF2.

    Maybe Adblock installed that blocks this picture?

    Klaus
    --
    Linux User #54760

  4. Re: webcam picture not displayed in FF3 beta

    Klaus Krtschil wrote:
    > Christian Riechers schrieb:
    >> Using FF3 beta, the webcam picture at the link below isn't displayed
    >> at all:
    >> http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/...iamentcam.html
    >>
    >> Error console shows multiple errors like these:
    >>
    >> Warning: Expected color but found '#66066'. Error in parsing value
    >> for property 'color'. Declaration dropped.
    >> Source File:
    >> http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465...es/network.css
    >> Line: 118
    >> Warning: Expected color but found '#66066'. Error in parsing value
    >> for property 'color'. Declaration dropped.
    >> Source File:
    >> http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465...es/network.css
    >> Line: 119
    >> Warning: Error in parsing value for property 'cursor'. Declaration
    >> dropped.
    >> Source File:
    >> http://a123.g.akamai.net/f/123/12465...der_global.css
    >>
    >> Line: 7
    >> Warning: Error in parsing value for property 'background'.
    >> Declaration dropped.
    >> Source File:
    >> http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/...iamentcam.html
    >> Line: 48
    >>
    >> The page displays just fine in FF2.
    >> Anyone having an idea what's going on?
    >> Thanks.
    >>

    > Hi,
    >
    > these are CSS errors that do not affect the picture of the webcam and
    > can be seen in the error console of FF2.
    >
    > Maybe Adblock installed that blocks this picture?
    >
    > Klaus

    Thanks. I do use Adblock Plus, and that was actually the first thing to
    look at. But Adblock definitely isn't the culprit.
    Actually, there are a couple of sites, all referencing the same web cam
    picture. They all show the same symptom, the image isn't displayed:
    http://www.parliamenthill.gc.ca/text/hillcam_e.html
    http://www.ottawakiosk.com/hill_cam.html

    However, another site with a bigger version of the webcam picture
    displays just fine in FF3:
    http://www.ottawakiosk.com/hill_cam2.html

    I'm puzzled. This doesn't make sense. I'm using FF3b4 under Linux. It's
    been the same with previous versions of FF3 beta, but with FF2 it works
    just fine.

    --
    Christian

+ Reply to Thread