https rto connection - Mozilla

This is a discussion on https rto connection - Mozilla ; Why I get error RTO for every web site I try to connect including firefox addon site. I am using WinXp sp2 with lan and gateway...

  1. https rto connection

    Why I get error RTO for every web site I try to connect including
    firefox addon site. I am using WinXp sp2 with lan and gateway

  2. Re: https rto connection

    yimanto@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Why I get error RTO for every web site I try to connect including
    > firefox addon site. I am using WinXp sp2 with lan and gateway

    Please quote the entire error message verbatim if you please.

    Retransmission Timeout? Does the error message really say that?

    You have configured your firewall to allow Firefox, yes?

+ Reply to Thread