Home button in ff 3.0 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Home button in ff 3.0 - Mozilla ; Is it possible to have the same homebuton like ff 2.0 in the buttonbar and not in the bookmarks toolbar (which is full with real bookmarks)? I like to do this without tweaking a lot or downloading another skin. Maybe ...

  1. Home button in ff 3.0

    Is it possible to have the same homebuton like ff 2.0 in the buttonbar and
    not in the bookmarks toolbar (which is full with real bookmarks)? I like to
    do this without tweaking a lot or downloading another skin. Maybe for beta5?

  2. Re: Home button in ff 3.0

    On Mar 11, 8:13*am, "Sergio" wrote:
    > Is it possible tYeso have the same homebuton like ff 2.0 in the buttonbar and
    > not in the bookmarks toolbar (which is full with real bookmarks)? I like to
    > do this without tweaking a lot or downloading another skin. Maybe for beta5?

    yes

  3. Re: Home button in ff 3.0

    Sergio wrote:
    > Is it possible to have the same homebuton like ff 2.0 in the buttonbar
    > and not in the bookmarks toolbar (which is full with real bookmarks)?
    > I like to do this without tweaking a lot or downloading another skin.
    > Maybe for beta5?

    Yes, just select customise (right click on Toolbar) and drag the Home
    icon onto the navigation toolbar.
    Brian

  4. Re: Home button in ff 3.0

    AlphaOmega wrote:
    > On Mar 11, 8:13 am, "Sergio" wrote:
    >> Is it possible tYeso have the same homebuton like ff 2.0 in the buttonbar and
    >> not in the bookmarks toolbar (which is full with real bookmarks)? I like to
    >> do this without tweaking a lot or downloading another skin. Maybe for beta5?

    > yes

    Assuming you're using Windows and a mouse, open View - Toolbars -
    Customize. Left click on home button and drag to whereever you
    want it.

    Ann

+ Reply to Thread