    Plz help me!
    I dont see this page: http://playlg1.extra.hu/
    Why?

  2. Re: Can u help me?

    cincenita@gmail.com wrote:
    > Plz help me!
    > I dont see this page: http://playlg1.extra.hu/
    > Why?

    It is a shockwave flash movie, do you have shockwave/flash installed?

  3. Re: Can u help me?

    On Mar 11, 3:16 am, "Moz Champion (Dan)"
    wrote:
    > cincen...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > Plz help me!
    > > I dont see this page:http://playlg1.extra.hu/
    > > Why?

    > It is a shockwave flash movie, do you have shockwave/flash installed?

    Well I have the plug in, and I view the page as a white rectangle
    (like a sheet of paper) with a black background and there are two
    burgundy boxes in the bottom right hand corner with a star and an X.

    But is the case that the page loads but doesn't look right (like mine,
    since it looks complete but I don't see any signs for Firefox to
    download a plugin), or that the page doesn't load *at all*? I would
    start worrying that someone on your ISP got banned from the site,
    possibly. :[

  4. Re: Can u help me?

    On 11-03-2008 10:52 CET, cincenita@gmail.com composed this enchanting
    statement:
    > Plz help me!
    > I dont see this page: http://playlg1.extra.hu/
    > Why?

    You'll need to enable javascript... for ShockWave Flash files, I think.

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert