FF 2.0.12 will Not open menu choices - Mozilla

This is a discussion on FF 2.0.12 will Not open menu choices - Mozilla ; I can't use my mouse to open any the top level menus (eg File, Bookmark,Tools,Help etc). If I am lucky the mouse will open the top level menus once and any second try -- nothing will open. I running the ...

  1. FF 2.0.12 will Not open menu choices

    I can't use my mouse to open any the top level menus (eg File,
    Bookmark,Tools,Help etc). If I am lucky the mouse will open the top
    level menus once and any second try -- nothing will open. I running the
    Walnut facing if that will help. I can open the top level menus by
    using the Alt key but not with the mouse. Any help in fixing this
    problem will be appreciated.

    Thanks

    William

  2. Re: FF 2.0.12 will Not open menu choices

    On 10.03.2008 22:08, William Christensen wrote:

    > I can't use my mouse to open any the top level menus (eg File,
    > Bookmark,Tools,Help etc). If I am lucky the mouse will open the top
    > level menus once and any second try -- nothing will open. I running the
    > Walnut facing if that will help. I can open the top level menus by
    > using the Alt key but not with the mouse. Any help in fixing this
    > problem will be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > William

    Does it work with the default theme? If so then the walnut theme may be
    outdated.

    --
    Jay Garcia Netscape Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

  3. Re: FF 2.0.12 will Not open menu choices

    Jay Garcia wrote:
    > On 10.03.2008 22:08, William Christensen wrote:

    Your right it was the Walnut theme. I downloaded the latest version and
    presto it works.

    Thanks
    William

+ Reply to Thread