weird space below status bar - Mozilla

This is a discussion on weird space below status bar - Mozilla ; There's a weird gray space below the status bar at the bottom of the firefox window and I can't figure out how to make it go away. Adjusting the size of the window doesn't do it (the gray space below ...

  1. weird space below status bar

    There's a weird gray space below the status bar at the bottom of the
    firefox window and I can't figure out how to make it go away.
    Adjusting the size of the window doesn't do it (the gray space below
    the status bar adjusts along with the rest of the window). I've tried
    every menu option with no luck. There is also a tiny red caret on the
    left side, but it can't be clicked and doesn't seem to have any
    function. Anybody have an idea how to remove this gray space from
    Firefox? Many thanks.

  2. Re: weird space below status bar

    jalezocy@googlemail.com wrote:
    > There's a weird gray space below the status bar at the bottom of the
    > firefox window and I can't figure out how to make it go away.
    > Adjusting the size of the window doesn't do it (the gray space below
    > the status bar adjusts along with the rest of the window). I've tried
    > every menu option with no luck. There is also a tiny red caret on the
    > left side, but it can't be clicked and doesn't seem to have any
    > function. Anybody have an idea how to remove this gray space from
    > Firefox? Many thanks.

    This article should give you guidance:

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Gray_bar_below_status_bar

    Lee