DOES VISTA WORK BETTER WITHOUT FIREFOX? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on DOES VISTA WORK BETTER WITHOUT FIREFOX? - Mozilla ; I don't trust Microsoft and I am starting to think that for now Vista may work better without Microsoft. Does anyone else agree with me....

  1. DOES VISTA WORK BETTER WITHOUT FIREFOX?

    I don't trust Microsoft and I am starting to think that for now Vista
    may work better without Microsoft. Does anyone else agree with me.

  2. Re: DOES VISTA WORK BETTER WITHOUT FIREFOX?

    Lousyvista wrote:
    > I don't trust Microsoft and I am starting to think that for now Vista
    > may work better without Microsoft. Does anyone else agree with me.

    I don't quite know what you mean - Vista IS Microsoft IS Vista....

  3. Re: DOES VISTA WORK BETTER WITHOUT FIREFOX?

    On 3/7/08 8:44 AM, _Lousyvista_ spoke thusly:
    > I don't trust Microsoft and I am starting to think that for now Vista
    > may work better without Microsoft. Does anyone else agree with me.

    Firefox should not any affect on Vista's performance; and Firefox is not
    made by Microsoft. Firefox is made by Mozilla.
    --
    Chris Ilias

  4. You mean this is not true?

    Chris Ilias wrote:
    > On 3/7/08 8:44 AM, _Lousyvista_ spoke thusly:
    >> I don't trust Microsoft and I am starting to think that for now Vista
    >> may work better without Microsoft. Does anyone else agree with me.

    > Firefox should not any affect on Vista's performance; and Firefox is not
    > made by Microsoft. Firefox is made by Mozilla.

    http://www.msfirefox.com/firefox-full-features.html

  5. Re: You mean this is not true?

    On 3/7/08 8:05 PM, _Dan_ spoke thusly:
    > Chris Ilias wrote:
    >> On 3/7/08 8:44 AM, _Lousyvista_ spoke thusly:
    >>> I don't trust Microsoft and I am starting to think that for now Vista
    >>> may work better without Microsoft. Does anyone else agree with me.

    >> Firefox should not any affect on Vista's performance; and Firefox is
    >> not made by Microsoft. Firefox is made by Mozilla.

    > http://www.msfirefox.com/firefox-full-features.html

    That site is false. Don't trust it.
    --
    Chris Ilias

  6. Re: You mean this is not true?

    Chris Ilias wrote:
    > On 3/7/08 8:05 PM, _Dan_ spoke thusly:
    >> Chris Ilias wrote:
    >>> On 3/7/08 8:44 AM, _Lousyvista_ spoke thusly:
    >>>
    >>> Firefox should not any affect on Vista's performance; and Firefox is
    >>> not made by Microsoft. Firefox is made by Mozilla.

    >> http://www.msfirefox.com/firefox-full-features.html

    > That site is false. Don't trust it.

    True, but MS has offered FF a great compliment by copying much of the
    functionality of FF personal bookmarks toolbar in IE8 beta. It EVEN
    imports the bookmarks from Firefox installation into IE8. They have
    even made the program more standards compliant, at least that is the
    claim.Now if they would just make their interface more customizable....
    As the saying goes; "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

    --
    Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net

  7. Re: You mean this is not true?

    "Ron Hunter" schreef in bericht
    > Chris Ilias wrote:

    >>> http://www.msfirefox.com/firefox-full-features.html

    >> That site is false. Don't trust it.

    > True, but MS has offered FF a great compliment by copying much of the
    > functionality of FF personal bookmarks toolbar in IE8 beta. It EVEN
    > imports the bookmarks from Firefox installation into IE8. They have even
    > made the program more standards compliant, at least that is the claim.Now
    > if they would just make their interface more customizable.... As the
    > saying goes; "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

    ok but FF3 is not implementing protected mode wich has security advantages
    in IE7.

  8. Re: DOES VISTA WORK BETTER WITHOUT FIREFOX?

    "Gordon" wrote in message
    > Lousyvista wrote:
    >> I don't trust Microsoft and I am starting to think that for now Vista
    >> may work better without Microsoft. Does anyone else agree with me.

    > I don't quite know what you mean - Vista IS Microsoft IS Vista....

    He mispoke. Does Vista run Firefox?

+ Reply to Thread