Why wo't Ebay load on my FF? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Why wo't Ebay load on my FF? - Mozilla ; As of this a.m. everything was fine. Tonight I come home, want to check on some things on Ebay and keep getting a window that has an Ebay logo in the left corner and the page states that : Page ...

  1. Why wo't Ebay load on my FF?

    As of this a.m. everything was fine. Tonight I come home, want to
    check on some things on Ebay and keep getting a window that has an
    Ebay logo in the left corner and the page states that :

    Page Not Responding

    The eBay page or feature you are attempting to
    access is not responding.
    Please try the options below:

    * Try to access the feature directly from the eBay Home Page,
    instead of using a bookmark.
    * Wait a few minutes and try to access the feature again.

    If you have waited ten to fifteen minutes and you still can't access
    your page:

    * Check our Announcement Board to see if the feature is currently
    unavailable.

    If what you are looking for is unavailable, you may still be able to
    access other parts of the site from the eBay Home page
    However, when I start IE and try and go to the same place, I have no
    problem. What could be wrong and how do I fix it, please?

    Anthony

  2. Re: Why wo't Ebay load on my FF?

    On 03-03-2008 23:35 CET, Anthony Ferrante composed this enchanting
    statement:
    > As of this a.m. everything was fine. Tonight I come home, want to
    > check on some things on Ebay and keep getting a window that has an
    > Ebay logo in the left corner and the page states that :
    >
    > Page Not Responding
    >
    > The eBay page or feature you are attempting to
    > access is not responding.
    > Please try the options below:
    >
    > * Try to access the feature directly from the eBay Home Page,
    > instead of using a bookmark.
    > * Wait a few minutes and try to access the feature again.
    >
    > If you have waited ten to fifteen minutes and you still can't access
    > your page:
    >
    > * Check our Announcement Board to see if the feature is currently
    > unavailable.
    >
    > If what you are looking for is unavailable, you may still be able to
    > access other parts of the site from the eBay Home page
    > However, when I start IE and try and go to the same place, I have no
    > problem. What could be wrong and how do I fix it, please?

    hmm, which page and feature? What did the Announcement Board tell you?

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert

  3. Re: Why wo't Ebay load on my FF?

    Nothing in the announcements pertains to problems with Firefox. I even
    reinstalled it and the same thing. When I run IE, I have no problem
    with Ebay displaying properly. I don't know what is wrong.

    Anthony

  4. Re: Why wo't Ebay load on my FF?

    I did see this message when I did some further investigation:

    HTTP Status 500 -

    type Exception report

    message

    it from fulfilling this request.

    exception

    javax.servlet.ServletException: URLDecoder: Incomplete trailing escape
    (%) pattern

    com.ebay.kernel.presentation.CalServlet.setCalTran sactionAndProcessRequest(CalServlet.java:176)
    com.ebay.kernel.presentation.CalServlet.doGet(CalS ervlet.java:54)
    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:595)
    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:688)

    com.ebay.af.pres.web.filter.WebAppFireMarshalFilte r.dispatch(WebAppFireMarshalFilter.java:177)

    com.ebay.af.pres.web.filter.WebAppFireMarshalFilte r.doFilter(WebAppFireMarshalFilter.java:94)

    root cause

    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URLDecoder: Incomplete trailing
    escape (%) pattern
    java.net.URLDecoder.decode(URLDecoder.java:180)
    java.net.URLDecoder.decode(URLDecoder.java:95)

    com.ebay.application.web.common.CookieUtils.getPci dValue(CookieUtils.java:796)

    com.ebay.application.presentation.web.cookie.EbayC ookieManager.performEntryCidHashChecks(EbayCookieM anager.java:504)

    com.ebay.application.presentation.web.cookie.EbayC ookieManager.setHTTPCookies(EbayCookieManager.java :450)

    com.ebay.app.homepage.pres.HomePageWebEntryHandler .createClientContextHelper(HomePageWebEntryHandler .java:188)

    com.ebay.app.homepage.pres.HomePageWebEntryHandler .getCommandName(HomePageWebEntryHandler.java:95)

    com.ebay.af.pres.web.WebEntryHandlerRegistry.getCo mmandName(WebEntryHandlerRegistry.java:103)

    com.ebay.af.pres.web.WebAppFrontController.getComm andName(WebAppFrontController.java:170)

    com.ebay.kernel.presentation.CalServlet.setCalTran sactionAndProcessRequest(CalServlet.java:107)
    com.ebay.kernel.presentation.CalServlet.doGet(CalS ervlet.java:54)
    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:595)
    javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:688)

    com.ebay.af.pres.web.filter.WebAppFireMarshalFilte r.dispatch(WebAppFireMarshalFilter.java:177)

    com.ebay.af.pres.web.filter.WebAppFireMarshalFilte r.doFilter(WebAppFireMarshalFilter.java:94)

    note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
    Tomcat/5.5.15-150 logs.
    Apache Tomcat/5.5.15-150

  5. Re: Why wo't Ebay load on my FF?

    Anthony Ferrante wrote:
    > Nothing in the announcements pertains to problems with Firefox. I even
    > reinstalled it and the same thing. When I run IE, I have no problem
    > with Ebay displaying properly. I don't know what is wrong.
    >
    > Anthony

    What is wrong is that some Ebay pages appear to be coded with the errors
    built in to IE. One of Microsoft's favorite ways to sabotage the
    competition. Try using IETab to view the pages that have FF locked out.

  6. Re: Why wo't Ebay load on my FF?

    On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 10:10:24 -0600, Fred Winter <""fred
    winter\"@earthlink net"> wrote:

    >Anthony Ferrante wrote:
    >> Nothing in the announcements pertains to problems with Firefox. I even
    >> reinstalled it and the same thing. When I run IE, I have no problem
    >> with Ebay displaying properly. I don't know what is wrong.
    >>
    >> Anthony

    >What is wrong is that some Ebay pages appear to be coded with the errors
    >built in to IE. One of Microsoft's favorite ways to sabotage the
    >competition. Try using IETab to view the pages that have FF locked out.

    I tried, but even that did not work. I even uninstalled Firefox and
    reinstalled it and nothing. All the other pages I go to works with FF
    and before yesterday, Ebay worked and always did. I have no idea what
    is going on, but nothing is working. I've went back to IE, even though
    I did not want to. I will switch back if somehow this problem can be
    remedied.

    Anthony

  7. Re: Why wo't Ebay load on my FF?

    The date and time was 3/4/2008 1:29 PM, and on a whim, Anthony Ferrante
    pounded out on the keyboard:

    > On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 10:10:24 -0600, Fred Winter <""fred
    > winter\"@earthlink net"> wrote:
    >
    >> Anthony Ferrante wrote:
    >>> Nothing in the announcements pertains to problems with Firefox. I even
    >>> reinstalled it and the same thing. When I run IE, I have no problem
    >>> with Ebay displaying properly. I don't know what is wrong.
    >>>
    >>> Anthony

    >> What is wrong is that some Ebay pages appear to be coded with the errors
    >> built in to IE. One of Microsoft's favorite ways to sabotage the
    >> competition. Try using IETab to view the pages that have FF locked out.

    > I tried, but even that did not work. I even uninstalled Firefox and
    > reinstalled it and nothing. All the other pages I go to works with FF
    > and before yesterday, Ebay worked and always did. I have no idea what
    > is going on, but nothing is working. I've went back to IE, even though
    > I did not want to. I will switch back if somehow this problem can be
    > remedied.
    >
    > Anthony

    Ebay changed something about 4 or 5 months ago, as I was no longer able
    to login with FF. I use IETab and have set eBay to load IETab whenever
    I visit the site. It works fine.

    I can't see why that wouldn't work if IE works, since IE is just loading
    a window within FF.

    Did you try FF Safe Mode (for testing FF only, not IETab as it won't
    load in Safe Mode)? Or try creating a new profile and see if something
    you installed is preventing IETab from working properly.

    --
    Terry R.

  8. Re: Why wo't Ebay load on my FF?

    On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 14:01:49 -0800, "Terry R."
    wrote:

    >The date and time was 3/4/2008 1:29 PM, and on a whim, Anthony Ferrante
    >pounded out on the keyboard:
    >
    >> On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 10:10:24 -0600, Fred Winter <""fred
    >> winter\"@earthlink net"> wrote:

    >>> What is wrong is that some Ebay pages appear to be coded with the errors
    >>> built in to IE. One of Microsoft's favorite ways to sabotage the
    >>> competition. Try using IETab to view the pages that have FF locked out.

    >> I tried, but even that did not work. I even uninstalled Firefox and
    >> reinstalled it and nothing. All the other pages I go to works with FF
    >> and before yesterday, Ebay worked and always did. I have no idea what
    >> is going on, but nothing is working. I've went back to IE, even though
    >> I did not want to. I will switch back if somehow this problem can be
    >> remedied.
    >>
    >> Anthony

    >Ebay changed something about 4 or 5 months ago, as I was no longer able
    >to login with FF. I use IETab and have set eBay to load IETab whenever
    >I visit the site. It works fine.
    >
    >I can't see why that wouldn't work if IE works, since IE is just loading
    >a window within FF.
    >
    >Did you try FF Safe Mode (for testing FF only, not IETab as it won't
    >load in Safe Mode)? Or try creating a new profile and see if something
    >you installed is preventing IETab from working properly.

    How do I get into safe mode with FF? Also, how do I do a new profile
    with FF? Are you talking about a new profile with Ebay? No, it would
    not be worth the trouble. Please know I appreciate your help!

    Anthony

  9. Re: Why wo't Ebay load on my FF?

    The date and time was 3/4/2008 2:41 PM, and on a whim, Anthony Ferrante
    pounded out on the keyboard:

    > On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 14:01:49 -0800, "Terry R."
    > wrote:
    >
    >> The date and time was 3/4/2008 1:29 PM, and on a whim, Anthony Ferrante
    >> pounded out on the keyboard:

    >>> I tried, but even that did not work. I even uninstalled Firefox and
    >>> reinstalled it and nothing. All the other pages I go to works with FF
    >>> and before yesterday, Ebay worked and always did. I have no idea what
    >>> is going on, but nothing is working. I've went back to IE, even though
    >>> I did not want to. I will switch back if somehow this problem can be
    >>> remedied.
    >>>
    >>> Anthony

    >> Ebay changed something about 4 or 5 months ago, as I was no longer able
    >> to login with FF. I use IETab and have set eBay to load IETab whenever
    >> I visit the site. It works fine.
    >>
    >> I can't see why that wouldn't work if IE works, since IE is just loading
    >> a window within FF.
    >>
    >> Did you try FF Safe Mode (for testing FF only, not IETab as it won't
    >> load in Safe Mode)? Or try creating a new profile and see if something
    >> you installed is preventing IETab from working properly.

    > How do I get into safe mode with FF? Also, how do I do a new profile
    > with FF? Are you talking about a new profile with Ebay? No, it would
    > not be worth the trouble. Please know I appreciate your help!
    >
    > Anthony

    Safe Mode
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Safe_mode

    New Profile for FF
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Creating_a...ile_on_Windows

    --
    Terry R.

  10. Re: Why wo't Ebay load on my FF?

    I use FF Browser I just logged into eBay two days ago with no problem.

    Anthony Ferrante wrote:
    >> It was written: Ebay changed something about 4 or 5 months ago, as I was no longer able to login with FF. I use IETab and have set eBay to load IETab whenever I visit the site. It works fine.
    >>
    >> I can't see why that wouldn't work if IE works, since IE is just loading a window within FF.
    >>
    >> Did you try FF Safe Mode (for testing FF only, not IETab as it won't load in Safe Mode)? Or try creating a new profile and see if something you installed is preventing IETab from working properly.
    >>

    > How do I get into safe mode with FF? Also, how do I do a new profile with FF? Are you talking about a new profile with Ebay? No, it would
    > not be worth the trouble. Please know I appreciate your help!

  11. Re: Why wo't Ebay load on my FF?

    >Safe Mode
    >http://kb.mozillazine.org/Safe_mode
    >
    >New Profile for FF
    >http://kb.mozillazine.org/Creating_a...ile_on_Windows

    This is getting worse by the day! I went and tried to start FF in safe
    mode. Can't get it to do that. I even tried to use the RUN command and
    nothing. Now the real surprise: I cannot even get FF to start! I
    double-click the icon and the cursor rotates for a second and then
    quits and nothing happens. I uninstalled FF, reinstalled it, and still
    nothing. I cannot figure why this happened. I could try and go back a
    week or so with System Restore, if that would work, but how many
    things that I have placed on my desktop as shortcuts would be lost? I
    am unsure what to do now. All of this started when I began downloading
    and installing new extensions and things.

    Mark

  12. Re: Why wo't Ebay load on my FF?

    The date and time was 3/5/2008 9:36 AM, and on a whim, Anthony Ferrante
    pounded out on the keyboard:

    >> Safe Mode
    >> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Safe_mode
    >>
    >> New Profile for FF
    >> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Creating_a...ile_on_Windows

    > This is getting worse by the day! I went and tried to start FF in safe
    > mode. Can't get it to do that. I even tried to use the RUN command and
    > nothing. Now the real surprise: I cannot even get FF to start! I
    > double-click the icon and the cursor rotates for a second and then
    > quits and nothing happens. I uninstalled FF, reinstalled it, and still
    > nothing. I cannot figure why this happened. I could try and go back a
    > week or so with System Restore, if that would work, but how many
    > things that I have placed on my desktop as shortcuts would be lost? I
    > am unsure what to do now. All of this started when I began downloading
    > and installing new extensions and things.
    >
    > Mark

    No reason to uninstall and reinstall, that's rarely the answer. Check to
    see that FF doesn't have a running process in Task Manager
    (Ctrl-Alt-Del, Task Manger, Processes tab). If firefox.exe is running,
    click on it and click the End Process button.

    If you use the profile switch, -p , will the Choose User Profile dialog
    open? If so, create a new profile.

    --
    Terry R.

  13. Re: Why wo't Ebay load on my FF?

    On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 12:39:29 -0800, "Terry R."
    wrote:

    >The date and time was 3/5/2008 9:36 AM, and on a whim, Anthony Ferrante
    >pounded out on the keyboard:
    >
    >>> Safe Mode
    >>> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Safe_mode
    >>>
    >>> New Profile for FF
    >>> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Creating_a...ile_on_Windows

    >> This is getting worse by the day! I went and tried to start FF in safe
    >> mode. Can't get it to do that. I even tried to use the RUN command and
    >> nothing. Now the real surprise: I cannot even get FF to start! I
    >> double-click the icon and the cursor rotates for a second and then
    >> quits and nothing happens. I uninstalled FF, reinstalled it, and still
    >> nothing. I cannot figure why this happened. I could try and go back a
    >> week or so with System Restore, if that would work, but how many
    >> things that I have placed on my desktop as shortcuts would be lost? I
    >> am unsure what to do now. All of this started when I began downloading
    >> and installing new extensions and things.
    >>
    >> Mark

    >No reason to uninstall and reinstall, that's rarely the answer. Check to
    >see that FF doesn't have a running process in Task Manager
    >(Ctrl-Alt-Del, Task Manger, Processes tab). If firefox.exe is running,
    >click on it and click the End Process button.
    >
    >If you use the profile switch, -p , will the Choose User Profile dialog
    >open? If so, create a new profile.

    I cannot get it to run. I tried opening it with the icon, the cursor
    rotated for a second and then nothing. I went to talk manager and it
    is not listed as running. I am lost. Why me?????

    Anthony

  14. Re: Why wo't Ebay load on my FF?

    On 3/6/2008 3:49 PM, Anthony Ferrante wrote:
    > On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 12:39:29 -0800, "Terry R."
    > wrote:
    >
    >> The date and time was 3/5/2008 9:36 AM, and on a whim, Anthony Ferrante
    >> pounded out on the keyboard:

    >>> This is getting worse by the day! I went and tried to start FF in safe
    >>> mode. Can't get it to do that. I even tried to use the RUN command and
    >>> nothing. Now the real surprise: I cannot even get FF to start! I
    >>> double-click the icon and the cursor rotates for a second and then
    >>> quits and nothing happens. I uninstalled FF, reinstalled it, and still
    >>> nothing. I cannot figure why this happened. I could try and go back a
    >>> week or so with System Restore, if that would work, but how many
    >>> things that I have placed on my desktop as shortcuts would be lost? I
    >>> am unsure what to do now. All of this started when I began downloading
    >>> and installing new extensions and things.
    >>>
    >>> Mark

    >> No reason to uninstall and reinstall, that's rarely the answer. Check to
    >> see that FF doesn't have a running process in Task Manager
    >> (Ctrl-Alt-Del, Task Manger, Processes tab). If firefox.exe is running,
    >> click on it and click the End Process button.
    >>
    >> If you use the profile switch, -p , will the Choose User Profile dialog
    >> open? If so, create a new profile.

    > I cannot get it to run. I tried opening it with the icon, the cursor
    > rotated for a second and then nothing. I went to talk manager and it
    > is not listed as running. I am lost. Why me?????
    >
    > Anthony

    Did you look under the processes tab in Task Manager as well as the
    applications tab? If not, look there for "firefox.exe". When you find
    it click on it once to highlight it, then click End Process. You will
    get a warning message, just tell it to go ahead and end the process.

    To make it easier to find firefox.exe in the processes tab, you can
    click on "image name" at the top of the window to sort the processes in
    alphabetical order.
    Dave Pyles

  15. Re: Why wo't Ebay load on my FF?

    The date and time was 3/6/2008 1:50 PM, and on a whim, David Pyles
    pounded out on the keyboard:

    > On 3/6/2008 3:49 PM, Anthony Ferrante wrote:
    >> On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 12:39:29 -0800, "Terry R."
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> The date and time was 3/5/2008 9:36 AM, and on a whim, Anthony Ferrante
    >>> pounded out on the keyboard:

    >>> No reason to uninstall and reinstall, that's rarely the answer. Check to
    >>> see that FF doesn't have a running process in Task Manager
    >>> (Ctrl-Alt-Del, Task Manger, Processes tab). If firefox.exe is running,
    >>> click on it and click the End Process button.
    >>>
    >>> If you use the profile switch, -p , will the Choose User Profile dialog
    >>> open? If so, create a new profile.

    >> I cannot get it to run. I tried opening it with the icon, the cursor
    >> rotated for a second and then nothing. I went to talk manager and it
    >> is not listed as running. I am lost. Why me?????
    >>
    >> Anthony

    > Did you look under the processes tab in Task Manager as well as the
    > applications tab? If not, look there for "firefox.exe". When you find
    > it click on it once to highlight it, then click End Process. You will
    > get a warning message, just tell it to go ahead and end the process.
    >
    > To make it easier to find firefox.exe in the processes tab, you can
    > click on "image name" at the top of the window to sort the processes in
    > alphabetical order.
    > Dave Pyles

    Did you steal my reply above his post? ;-)

    --
    Terry R.

  16. Re: Why wo't Ebay load on my FF?

    On 3/6/2008 7:59 PM, Terry R. wrote:
    > The date and time was 3/6/2008 1:50 PM, and on a whim, David Pyles
    > pounded out on the keyboard:
    >
    >> On 3/6/2008 3:49 PM, Anthony Ferrante wrote:

    >>> I cannot get it to run. I tried opening it with the icon, the cursor
    >>> rotated for a second and then nothing. I went to talk manager and it
    >>> is not listed as running. I am lost. Why me?????
    >>>
    >>> Anthony

    >> Did you look under the processes tab in Task Manager as well as the
    >> applications tab? If not, look there for "firefox.exe". When you find
    >> it click on it once to highlight it, then click End Process. You will
    >> get a warning message, just tell it to go ahead and end the process.
    >>
    >> To make it easier to find firefox.exe in the processes tab, you can
    >> click on "image name" at the top of the window to sort the processes
    >> in alphabetical order.
    >> Dave Pyles

    > Did you steal my reply above his post? ;-)

    Didn't see it. :-[ One of the disadvantages of quote collapse. His
    reply above sounded to me like he was only looking in the applications tab.
    Dave

  17. Re: Why wo't Ebay load on my FF?

    On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 16:50:33 -0500, David Pyles
    wrote:

    >On 3/6/2008 3:49 PM, Anthony Ferrante wrote:
    >> On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 12:39:29 -0800, "Terry R."
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> The date and time was 3/5/2008 9:36 AM, and on a whim, Anthony Ferrante
    >>> pounded out on the keyboard:

    >>> No reason to uninstall and reinstall, that's rarely the answer. Check to
    >>> see that FF doesn't have a running process in Task Manager
    >>> (Ctrl-Alt-Del, Task Manger, Processes tab). If firefox.exe is running,
    >>> click on it and click the End Process button.
    >>>
    >>> If you use the profile switch, -p , will the Choose User Profile dialog
    >>> open? If so, create a new profile.

    >> I cannot get it to run. I tried opening it with the icon, the cursor
    >> rotated for a second and then nothing. I went to talk manager and it
    >> is not listed as running. I am lost. Why me?????
    >>
    >> Anthony

    >Did you look under the processes tab in Task Manager as well as the
    >applications tab? If not, look there for "firefox.exe". When you find
    >it click on it once to highlight it, then click End Process. You will
    >get a warning message, just tell it to go ahead and end the process.

    David,
    I just tried it again. The cursor blinks, rotates, and nothing. I
    even went into task Manager and it shows nothing anywhere indicating
    that FF is running. Strange.

    Anthony

  18. Re: Why wo't Ebay load on my FF?

    On 3/10/2008 3:10 PM, Anthony Ferrante wrote:
    > On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 16:50:33 -0500, David Pyles
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On 3/6/2008 3:49 PM, Anthony Ferrante wrote:

    >>> I cannot get it to run. I tried opening it with the icon, the cursor
    >>> rotated for a second and then nothing. I went to talk manager and it
    >>> is not listed as running. I am lost. Why me?????
    >>>
    >>> Anthony

    >> Did you look under the processes tab in Task Manager as well as the
    >> applications tab? If not, look there for "firefox.exe". When you find
    >> it click on it once to highlight it, then click End Process. You will
    >> get a warning message, just tell it to go ahead and end the process.

    > David,
    > I just tried it again. The cursor blinks, rotates, and nothing. I
    > even went into task Manager and it shows nothing anywhere indicating
    > that FF is running. Strange.
    >
    > Anthony

    Someone suggested this to another poster who was having a similar
    problem, but I never say whether it worked.

    Close Firefox and go to your profile folder (location varies depending
    on your OS. See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder for details)
    and, if there is a file called parent.lock there delete it. Firefox
    will create a new one on restart. It's supposed to delete that file on
    colse, but maybe there is one still sitting there from an improper close.

    Dave Oyles

  19. Re: Why wo't Ebay load on my FF?

    >Close Firefox and go to your profile folder (location varies depending
    >on your OS. See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder for details)
    >and, if there is a file called parent.lock there delete it. Firefox
    >will create a new one on restart. It's supposed to delete that file on
    >colse, but maybe there is one still sitting there from an improper close.
    >
    >Dave Oyles

    Dave,
    I went there and no such file exists. I am really baffled as to why
    it won't even start up.

    Anthony

  20. Re: Why wo't Ebay load on my FF?

    The date and time was 3/11/2008 3:19 PM, and on a whim, Anthony Ferrante
    pounded out on the keyboard:

    >> Close Firefox and go to your profile folder (location varies depending
    >> on your OS. See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder for details)
    >> and, if there is a file called parent.lock there delete it. Firefox
    >> will create a new one on restart. It's supposed to delete that file on
    >> colse, but maybe there is one still sitting there from an improper close.
    >>
    >> Dave Oyles

    > Dave,
    > I went there and no such file exists. I am really baffled as to why
    > it won't even start up.
    >
    > Anthony

    Anthony,

    Did you say you are using Vista? If so, try uninstalling the program
    and then installing it to a custom location OUT of Program Files, like
    c:\Mozilla, and see what happens.

    --
    Terry R.