Beware the new PayPal plug-in - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Beware the new PayPal plug-in - Mozilla ; I installed the new PayPal FF plug-in two days ago, and was experiencing increasingly frequent FF freezes. It stopped crashing after I uninstalled the extension. I can't say for certain it was the PayPal, since I just uninstalled it an ...

  1. Beware the new PayPal plug-in

    I installed the new PayPal FF plug-in two days ago, and was experiencing
    increasingly frequent FF freezes. It stopped crashing after I
    uninstalled the extension. I can't say for certain it was the PayPal,
    since I just uninstalled it an hour ago, but FF had become almost
    unusable for me at that point, and now it seems to be fine.

  2. Re: Beware the new PayPal plug-in

    Storm wrote:
    > I installed the new PayPal FF plug-in two days ago, and was experiencing
    > increasingly frequent FF freezes. It stopped crashing after I
    > uninstalled the extension. I can't say for certain it was the PayPal,
    > since I just uninstalled it an hour ago, but FF had become almost
    > unusable for me at that point, and now it seems to be fine.

    Note: I gave Paypal a bum rap. The FF 2.0.0.12 crashing problem is
    apparently in the Skype extension, not the Paypal plug-in.

+ Reply to Thread