Hi, I'm trying to get my website redesigned, its been done by a
professional web designer, and we have been looking into using the Ajax
Search system, where you type into the box, and without the page being
refreshed the searches appear underneath the search box.

We discovered that, when the updates from 2.0.0.11 were updated to
2.0.0.12 the Ajax search wouldnt work, because Firefox had changed the
script. It does work in IE however. Is there anyway that firefox are
going to change the script back so that Ajax search will work again? Its
really frustrating that we now can only use it if using IE.

Thanks for your help.

John