add on accu weather - Mozilla

This is a discussion on add on accu weather - Mozilla ; I want to get rid of this. It pops up when ever I open firefox. It is driving me crazy. I uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox but it is still there. How do I get rid of an add-omn? Judy...

  1. add on accu weather

    I want to get rid of this. It pops up when ever I open firefox. It
    is driving me crazy. I uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox but it is
    still there. How do I get rid of an add-omn?
    Judy

  2. Re: add on accu weather

    judithgordon7@gmail.com keyboarded, On 2/14/2008 12:15 AM :
    > I want to get rid of this. It pops up when ever I open firefox. It
    > is driving me crazy. I uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox but it is
    > still there. How do I get rid of an add-omn?
    > Judy

    Tools menu > Add-ons > ForecastFox and use the Uninstall button.

    --
    Ron K.