In FF my forwarded emails keep being rejected Mailer Daemon due toattachment - Mozilla

This is a discussion on In FF my forwarded emails keep being rejected Mailer Daemon due toattachment - Mozilla ; Hi I have just changed from Outlook express to FireFox and now have a problem forwarding emails to my colleagues which never happened before with Outlook. My email is with freeserve but I have it forwarded to another server at ...

  1. In FF my forwarded emails keep being rejected Mailer Daemon due toattachment

    Hi

    I have just changed from Outlook express to FireFox and now have a
    problem forwarding emails to my colleagues which never happened before
    with Outlook.

    My email is with freeserve but I have it forwarded to another server
    at fasthost.com and then to my email address paul@ce-tek.co.uk.

    The following message comes back to me:-

    Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

    from

    Mail Delivery System

    One such message is below (I have deleted the message in between all
    the other stuff)

    recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
    failed:

    paul@ce-tek.co.uk
    This message has been rejected because it has
    a potentially executable attachment "Enquiry from Controls &
    Enclosures Technik Ltd.eml"
    This form of attachment has been used by
    recent viruses or other malware.
    If you meant to send this file then please
    package it up as a zip file and resend it.

    ------ This is a copy of the message, including all the headers.
    ------

    Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:20:29 +0000
    From: Paul Bennett
    To: "paul@ce-tek.co.uk >> Paul Bennett"
    Subject: [Fwd: Enquiry from Controls & Enclosures Technik Ltd]

    --------------040804070904040702030701

    --------------040804070904040702030701
    filename="Enquiry from Controls & Enclosures Technik Ltd.eml"

    X-Mozilla-
    Keys:
    To: "Paul"
    Subject: Enquiry from Controls & Enclosures Technik Ltd
    From: "Andrew Kassman"
    Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 13:43:38 -0600

    Does anyone have a clue what I can do to sort this?. I have tried to
    put into a zip message but when I right mouse click I do not have this
    as an option within FireFox.

    Many thanks in advance for all your kind help

    Paul

  2. Re: In FF my forwarded emails keep being rejected Mailer Daemon dueto attachment

    paulmben wrote:

    > I have just changed from Outlook express to FireFox and now have a
    > problem forwarding emails to my colleagues which never happened before
    > with Outlook.

    Firefox is the web browser. The e-mail client you are using is
    Thunderbird. This group is for Firefox support so please repost your
    question in: mozilla.support.thunderbird

    Thank you.

    --
    Solutions for issues with Firefox:
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Category:Issues_%28Firefox%29

  3. Re: In FF my forwarded emails keep being rejected Mailer Daemon dueto attachment

    On Jan 17, 3:17*pm, Aggro wrote:
    > paulmben wrote:
    > > I have just changed from Outlook express to FireFox and now have a
    > > problem forwarding emails to my colleagues which never happened before
    > > with Outlook.

    > Firefox is the web browser. The e-mail client you are using is
    > Thunderbird. This group is for Firefox support so please repost your
    > question in: mozilla.support.thunderbird
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > --
    > Solutions for issues with Firefox:http://kb.mozillazine.org/Category:Issues_%28Firefox%29

    OOOOPs