Icons - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Icons - Mozilla ; I am trying Firefox from IE One of the things I miss is not being able to change the look of icons. Having an icon that looks different from the rest really does make finding your favorites easier. I do ...

  1. Icons

    I am trying Firefox from IE

    One of the things I miss is not being able to change the look of
    icons. Having an icon that looks different from the rest really does
    make finding your favorites easier.

    I do like the built in spell check and having the Google search box
    built in, but I miss being able to go to Googles home page by just
    clicking on the empty search box.

  2. Re: Icons

    "Terry Terry" wrote in message
    >I am trying Firefox from IE
    >
    > One of the things I miss is not being able to change the look of
    > icons. Having an icon that looks different from the rest really does
    > make finding your favorites easier.
    >
    > I do like the built in spell check and having the Google search box
    > built in, but I miss being able to go to Googles home page by just
    > clicking on the empty search box.

    you can change icons with the Favicon Picker 2 extension:

  3. Re: Icons

    Terry Terry wrote:
    > I am trying Firefox from IE
    >
    > One of the things I miss is not being able to change the look of
    > icons. Having an icon that looks different from the rest really does
    > make finding your favorites easier.
    >
    > I do like the built in spell check and having the Google search box
    > built in, but I miss being able to go to Googles home page by just
    > clicking on the empty search box.

    Just click on the 'G'.

+ Reply to Thread