Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll - Mozilla ; Using Firefox 2.0.0.11 and WinXP SP2 When trying to get logged into e-Bay www.ebay.com loads fine. Clickiing on Sign In takes me to the Welcome to e-Bay page After completing the sign in to account info and clicking on Sign ...

  1. Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll

    Using Firefox 2.0.0.11 and WinXP SP2

    When trying to get logged into e-Bay

    www.ebay.com loads fine.
    Clickiing on Sign In takes me to the Welcome to e-Bay page
    After completing the sign in to account info and clicking on Sign In
    while FF is loading...
    https:/signin.ebay.com/ws/ebay/ebayISAPI.dll?CO_partnerid=28&site=0&usingSSL:1

    A textbox opens saying:
    Opening "ebayisapi.dll"
    Which is an Application Extension
    from http://signin.ebay.com

    What should Firefox do with this file:
    Open with dllfile (default)
    Save to Disk
    Cancel

    If I click cancel, FF stops completely
    Once a page started to load that looked like it was possibly
    a html file.

    If I use IE, Ebay loads without problems.

    Any thoughts or suggestions regarding this problem would be greatly
    appreciated.

    Thank you,

    Cory

  2. Re: Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll

    Cory wrote:
    > Using Firefox 2.0.0.11 and WinXP SP2
    >

    > When trying to get logged into e-Bay
    >
    > www.ebay.com loads fine.
    > Clickiing on Sign In takes me to the Welcome to e-Bay page
    > After completing the sign in to account info and clicking on Sign In
    > while FF is loading...
    > https:/signin.ebay.com/ws/ebay/ebayISAPI.dll?CO_partnerid=28&site=0&usingSSL:1
    >
    > A textbox opens saying:
    > Opening "ebayisapi.dll"
    > Which is an Application Extension
    > from http://signin.ebay.com
    >
    > What should Firefox do with this file:
    > Open with dllfile (default)
    > Save to Disk
    > Cancel
    >
    > If I click cancel, FF stops completely
    > Once a page started to load that looked like it was possibly
    > a html file.
    >
    > If I use IE, Ebay loads without problems.

    Try the usual first aid: clear the cache, delete any cookies related to
    the site, and re-start FF.

  3. Re: Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll

    On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 09:16:49 +0300, Cory wrote:

    I have also cleared the cache and cleared any & all cookies.
    FF still loads the initial page and sign in page up until the point
    that I click on Sign In.
    The next page that attempts to load appears to be html coding.
    At the bottom of the page FF says..

    Thank you for your help.
    Cory

    >Using Firefox 2.0.0.11 and WinXP SP2
    >

    >When trying to get logged into e-Bay
    >
    >www.ebay.com loads fine.
    >Clickiing on Sign In takes me to the Welcome to e-Bay page
    >After completing the sign in to account info and clicking on Sign In
    >while FF is loading...
    >https:/signin.ebay.com/ws/ebay/ebayISAPI.dll?CO_partnerid=28&site=0&usingSSL:1
    >
    >A textbox opens saying:
    >Opening "ebayisapi.dll"
    >Which is an Application Extension
    >from http://signin.ebay.com
    >
    >What should Firefox do with this file:
    >Open with dllfile (default)
    >Save to Disk
    >Cancel
    >
    >If I click cancel, FF stops completely
    >Once a page started to load that looked like it was possibly
    > a html file.
    >
    >If I use IE, Ebay loads without problems.
    >
    >Any thoughts or suggestions regarding this problem would be greatly
    >appreciated.
    >
    >Thank you,
    >
    >Cory

  4. Re: Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll

    On Dec 16, 1:16*am, Cory wrote:
    > Using *Firefox 2.0.0.11 and *WinXP SP2
    >
    > When trying to get logged into e-Bay
    >
    > www.ebay.comloads fine.
    > Clickiing on Sign In takes me to the Welcome to e-Bay page
    > After completing the sign in to account info and clicking on Sign In
    > while FF is loading...
    > https:/signin.ebay.com/ws/ebay/ebayISAPI.dll?CO_partnerid=28&site=0&usingSS*L:1
    >
    > A textbox opens saying:
    > Opening "ebayisapi.dll"
    > Which is an Application Extension
    > fromhttp://signin.ebay.com
    >
    > What should Firefox do with this file:
    > Open with * * dllfile (default)
    > Save to Disk
    > Cancel
    >
    > If I click cancel, FF stops completely
    > Once a page started to load that looked like it was possibly
    > *a html file.
    >
    > If I use IE, Ebay loads without problems.
    >
    > Any thoughts or suggestions regarding this problem would be greatly
    > appreciated.
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Cory

    I'm having the same problem today with Ebay and Etsy.
    never happend before.
    I cleared cookie and cache

    no luck

  5. Re: Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll

    I'm also having the same problem. My laptop which still only has
    Firefox version 2.0.0.9 works fine. So I can only assume it is a
    problem with 2.0.0.11.

    I think it is something to do with the Encription. Cause when you
    change the verification (Tools/Options/Advanced/Encription Tab/
    Verification button) to 'Change to use OCSP to validate all
    certificates', then try again to sign in, it comes up with quite a few
    error messages but after that the sign on screen comes up.

    Obviously I don't actually want error messages, but it suggests that
    this is the problem. The browser doesn't seem to be ignoring trying
    to verify, when you select that option?!? \

  6. Re: Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll

    On Dec 31, 9:30 am, Fes wrote:
    > I'm also having the same problem. My laptop which still only has
    > Firefox version 2.0.0.9 works fine. So I can only assume it is a
    > problem with 2.0.0.11.
    >
    > I think it is something to do with the Encription. Cause when you
    > change the verification (Tools/Options/Advanced/Encription Tab/
    > Verification button) to 'Change to use OCSP to validate all
    > certificates', then try again to sign in, it comes up with quite a few
    > error messages but after that the sign on screen comes up.
    >
    > Obviously I don't actually want error messages, but it suggests that
    > this is the problem. The browser doesn't seem to be ignoring trying
    > to verify, when you select that option?!? \

    Yes, I was experiencing similar problems...
    Nothing was working. I just figures it out!
    I uninstalled an anti-virus program called ThreatFire that I had
    recently installed. That fixed it!

  7. Re: Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll

    I'm having the EXACT same problem. It's not 2.0.0.11 because I was on
    an earlier version and still had the problem. Upgrading it to .11
    didn't fix it. Tried a different computer with yet an earlier version
    of FF, still had the same problem. Works fine in I.E., other pages
    load okay in FF but not the sign-in -- I get that stupid DLL message.
    Exact same problem.

    I deleted cookies, uninstalled various add-ons, rebooted, turned off
    my firewall, and again, I also tried a different computer that has had
    NO changes made to it (and has a different firewall), and still had
    the same problem.

    eBay must have changed something and it no longer works in FF. Very
    frustrating. I hate having to use I.E. I tried to send an e-mail
    about this ("problems logging in") to eBay via I.E., and got a "page
    not found" after clicking SUBMIT on my message. Three times.

  8. Re: Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll

    MistressLuck@gmail.com wrote:
    > I'm having the EXACT same problem. It's not 2.0.0.11 because I was on
    > an earlier version and still had the problem. Upgrading it to .11
    > didn't fix it. Tried a different computer with yet an earlier version
    > of FF, still had the same problem. Works fine in I.E., other pages
    > load okay in FF but not the sign-in -- I get that stupid DLL message.
    > Exact same problem.
    >
    > I deleted cookies, uninstalled various add-ons, rebooted, turned off
    > my firewall, and again, I also tried a different computer that has had
    > NO changes made to it (and has a different firewall), and still had
    > the same problem.
    >
    > eBay must have changed something and it no longer works in FF. Very
    > frustrating. I hate having to use I.E. I tried to send an e-mail
    > about this ("problems logging in") to eBay via I.E., and got a "page
    > not found" after clicking SUBMIT on my message. Three times.

    Honestly, I doubt is any problem wirh Firefox, more likely with Windows.
    I've been on eBay a lot this week with Firefox, with no issues at all,
    on a Mac though.

    Try starting FF in Safe Mode, and see if it works. If it does, you have
    an extension problem. If not, create s new profile and try it again.

    Lee

  9. Re: Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll

    On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:58:13 -0500, Leonidas Jones
    wrote:

    >MistressLuck@gmail.com wrote:
    >> I'm having the EXACT same problem. It's not 2.0.0.11 because I was on
    >> an earlier version and still had the problem. Upgrading it to .11
    >> didn't fix it. Tried a different computer with yet an earlier version
    >> of FF, still had the same problem. Works fine in I.E., other pages
    >> load okay in FF but not the sign-in -- I get that stupid DLL message.
    >> Exact same problem.
    >>
    >> I deleted cookies, uninstalled various add-ons, rebooted, turned off
    >> my firewall, and again, I also tried a different computer that has had
    >> NO changes made to it (and has a different firewall), and still had
    >> the same problem.
    >>
    >> eBay must have changed something and it no longer works in FF. Very
    >> frustrating. I hate having to use I.E. I tried to send an e-mail
    >> about this ("problems logging in") to eBay via I.E., and got a "page
    >> not found" after clicking SUBMIT on my message. Three times.
    >>

    >Honestly, I doubt is any problem wirh Firefox, more likely with Windows.
    >I've been on eBay a lot this week with Firefox, with no issues at all,
    >on a Mac though.
    >
    >Try starting FF in Safe Mode, and see if it works. If it does, you have
    >an extension problem. If not, create s new profile and try it again.
    >
    >Lee

    Unfortunately for me, starting Firefox in Safe Mode gave me basically
    the same results. Ebay site works fine until I have entered my
    username and PW, and click to login.
    The next page to attempt to load comes up with what appears to be html
    code.
    When I tried to go back I got the ebayisapi.dll notice.
    I'll try creating a new profile as you recommend.
    Thank you,
    Cory

  10. Re: Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll

    Cory wrote:
    > On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:58:13 -0500, Leonidas Jones
    > wrote:
    >
    >> MistressLuck@gmail.com wrote:

    /snip/
    > Unfortunately for me, starting Firefox in Safe Mode gave me basically
    > the same results. Ebay site works fine until I have entered my
    > username and PW, and click to login.
    > The next page to attempt to load comes up with what appears to be html
    > code.
    > When I tried to go back I got the ebayisapi.dll notice.
    > I'll try creating a new profile as you recommend.
    > Thank you,
    > Cory

    Let us know the results. Safe Mode has its uses, but, since many
    extensions rewrite prefs that remain rewritten even when they are
    disabled, the new profile test is the best.

    Lee

    Lee

  11. Re: Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll

    On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 00:53:57 -0500, Leonidas Jones
    wrote:

    >Cory wrote:
    >> On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:58:13 -0500, Leonidas Jones
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> MistressLuck@gmail.com wrote:

    >/snip/
    >> Unfortunately for me, starting Firefox in Safe Mode gave me basically
    >> the same results. Ebay site works fine until I have entered my
    >> username and PW, and click to login.
    >> The next page to attempt to load comes up with what appears to be html
    >> code.
    >> When I tried to go back I got the ebayisapi.dll notice.
    >> I'll try creating a new profile as you recommend.
    >> Thank you,
    >> Cory

    >Let us know the results. Safe Mode has its uses, but, since many
    >extensions rewrite prefs that remain rewritten even when they are
    >disabled, the new profile test is the best.
    >
    >Lee
    >
    >Lee

    Started a new profile...
    Same results.
    Shortly after clicking on login, the next page appears to be html
    code.

    Cory

  12. Re: Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll

    Cory wrote:
    > On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 00:53:57 -0500, Leonidas Jones
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Cory wrote:

    >> /snip/
    >>> Unfortunately for me, starting Firefox in Safe Mode gave me basically
    >>> the same results. Ebay site works fine until I have entered my
    >>> username and PW, and click to login.
    >>> The next page to attempt to load comes up with what appears to be html
    >>> code.
    >>> When I tried to go back I got the ebayisapi.dll notice.
    >>> I'll try creating a new profile as you recommend.
    >>> Thank you,
    >>> Cory

    >> Let us know the results. Safe Mode has its uses, but, since many
    >> extensions rewrite prefs that remain rewritten even when they are
    >> disabled, the new profile test is the best.
    >>
    >> Lee
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Started a new profile...
    > Same results.
    > Shortly after clicking on login, the next page appears to be html
    > code.
    >
    > Cory

    What is the exact url of the page that is displaying as code? Sounds
    like a server misconfiguration, though I have never encountered that at
    eBay.

    Lee

  13. Re: Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll

    On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 15:25:01 -0500, Leonidas Jones
    wrote:

    >Cory wrote:
    >> On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 00:53:57 -0500, Leonidas Jones
    >> wrote:

    >>> /snip/
    >>> Let us know the results. Safe Mode has its uses, but, since many
    >>> extensions rewrite prefs that remain rewritten even when they are
    >>> disabled, the new profile test is the best.
    >>>
    >>> Lee
    >>>
    >>> Lee

    >> Started a new profile...
    >> Same results.
    >> Shortly after clicking on login, the next page appears to be html
    >> code.
    >>
    >> Cory

    >What is the exact url of the page that is displaying as code? Sounds
    >like a server misconfiguration, though I have never encountered that at
    >eBay.
    >
    >Lee

    The eBay url right before the html appearing page loads is:
    https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...d=0&UsingSSL=1

    The ebay url of the html appearing page is:
    http://www.ebay.com/

    I do appreciate your ongoing interest in this unique problem.

    Thanks,
    Cory

  14. Re: Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll

    Cory wrote:
    > On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 15:25:01 -0500, Leonidas Jones
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Cory wrote:

    >>> Started a new profile...
    >>> Same results.
    >>> Shortly after clicking on login, the next page appears to be html
    >>> code.
    >>>
    >>> Cory

    >> What is the exact url of the page that is displaying as code? Sounds
    >> like a server misconfiguration, though I have never encountered that at
    >> eBay.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > The eBay url right before the html appearing page loads is:
    > https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...d=0&UsingSSL=1
    >
    > The ebay url of the html appearing page is:
    > http://www.ebay.com/
    >
    > I do appreciate your ongoing interest in this unique problem.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Cory

    Well, that's the normal path to sign in to eBay, and its working just
    fine here.

    Try removing the eBay related cookies, clearing your cache and trying again.

    Lee

  15. Re: Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll

    On Jan 10, 8:56 am, Cory wrote:
    > On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 15:25:01 -0500, Leonidas Jones
    >

    > wrote:
    > >Cory wrote:

    > >> Started a new profile...
    > >> Same results.
    > >> Shortly after clicking on login, the next page appears to be html
    > >> code.

    > >> Cory

    > >What is the exact url of the page that is displaying as code? Sounds
    > >like a server misconfiguration, though I have never encountered that at
    > >eBay.

    > >Lee

    > The eBay url right before the html appearing page loads is:https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...&siteid=0&Usin...
    >
    > The ebay url of the html appearing page is:http://www.ebay.com/
    >
    > I do appreciate your ongoing interest in this unique problem.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Cory

    Same issue but URL is:

    https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...sitor=&fromwl=

  16. Re: Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll

    haydentf@gmail.com wrote:
    > On Jan 10, 8:56 am, Cory wrote:
    >> On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 15:25:01 -0500, Leonidas Jones
    >>

    >> wrote:
    >>> What is the exact url of the page that is displaying as code? Sounds
    >>> like a server misconfiguration, though I have never encountered that at
    >>> eBay.
    >>> Lee

    >> The eBay url right before the html appearing page loads is:https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...&siteid=0&Usin...
    >>
    >> The ebay url of the html appearing page is:http://www.ebay.com/
    >>
    >> I do appreciate your ongoing interest in this unique problem.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Cory

    > Same issue but URL is:
    >
    > https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...sitor=&fromwl=

    Clicked your link, got my login page, logged in, and saw the page. no
    problem.

    Have your tried FF in Safe Mode?

    Lee

  17. Re: Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll

    Hey Cory,

    I just turned went to tools/options on my FF & unticked "enable
    javascript" & "enable java"
    and havent had any prolems on ebay since i did this!
    Hope this helps you too.

    Cheers
    snowflake

    Cory wrote:
    > Using Firefox 2.0.0.11 and WinXP SP2
    >

    > When trying to get logged into e-Bay
    >
    > www.ebay.com loads fine.
    > Clickiing on Sign In takes me to the Welcome to e-Bay page
    > After completing the sign in to account info and clicking on Sign In
    > while FF is loading...
    > https:/signin.ebay.com/ws/ebay/ebayISAPI.dll?CO_partnerid=28&site=0&usingSSL:1
    >
    > A textbox opens saying:
    > Opening "ebayisapi.dll"
    > Which is an Application Extension
    > from http://signin.ebay.com
    >
    > What should Firefox do with this file:
    > Open with dllfile (default)
    > Save to Disk
    > Cancel
    >
    > If I click cancel, FF stops completely
    > Once a page started to load that looked like it was possibly
    > a html file.
    >
    > If I use IE, Ebay loads without problems.
    >
    > Any thoughts or suggestions regarding this problem would be greatly
    > appreciated.
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Cory

  18. Re: Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll

    Hi Snowflake,

    I tried your suggestions.
    It appeared to almost work... but the following message popped up
    "If you are seeing this page, your browser settings prevent you from
    automaticaly re-directing to a new browser."

    The only consistent work around I have found is an extension called
    IE Tab available at http://ietab.mozdev.org/ described as..

    "IE Tab, an extension from Taiwan, embeds Internet Explorer in a
    Mozilla/Firefox tab.
    This extension is derived from the famous extension IE View, but much
    different.
    While IE View always open IE-only pages in a seperate Internet
    Explorer window, IE Tab can view them in a Mozilla/Firefox tab."

    Thank you and everyone for their on-going suggestions.

    Cory

    On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 05:22:56 -0800 (PST), snowflake.brat@gmail.com
    wrote:

    >Hey Cory,
    >
    >I just turned went to tools/options on my FF & unticked "enable
    >javascript" & "enable java"
    >and havent had any prolems on ebay since i did this!
    >Hope this helps you too.
    >
    >Cheers
    >snowflake
    >

    >Cory wrote:
    >> Using Firefox 2.0.0.11 and WinXP SP2
    >>

    >> When trying to get logged into e-Bay
    >>
    >> www.ebay.com loads fine.
    >> Clickiing on Sign In takes me to the Welcome to e-Bay page
    >> After completing the sign in to account info and clicking on Sign In
    >> while FF is loading...
    >> https:/signin.ebay.com/ws/ebay/ebayISAPI.dll?CO_partnerid=28&site=0&usingSSL:1
    >>
    >> A textbox opens saying:
    >> Opening "ebayisapi.dll"
    >> Which is an Application Extension
    >> from http://signin.ebay.com
    >>
    >> What should Firefox do with this file:
    >> Open with dllfile (default)
    >> Save to Disk
    >> Cancel
    >>
    >> If I click cancel, FF stops completely
    >> Once a page started to load that looked like it was possibly
    >> a html file.
    >>
    >> If I use IE, Ebay loads without problems.
    >>
    >> Any thoughts or suggestions regarding this problem would be greatly
    >> appreciated.
    >>
    >> Thank you,
    >>
    >> Cory

  19. Re: Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll

    but that add-on only works with Firefox BETA 3

    On Jan 24, 4:32 pm, Cory wrote:
    > Hi Snowflake,
    >
    > I tried your suggestions.
    > It appeared to almost work... but the following message popped up
    > "If you are seeing this page, your browser settings prevent you from
    > automaticaly re-directing to a new browser."
    >
    > The only consistent work around I have found is an extension called
    > IE Tab available at http://ietab.mozdev.org/ described as..
    >
    > "IE Tab, an extension from Taiwan, embeds Internet Explorer in a
    > Mozilla/Firefox tab.
    > This extension is derived from the famous extension IE View, but much
    > different.
    > While IE View always open IE-only pages in a seperate Internet
    > Explorer window, IE Tab can view them in a Mozilla/Firefox tab."
    >
    > Thank you and everyone for their on-going suggestions.
    >
    > Cory
    >
    > On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 05:22:56 -0800 (PST), snowflake.b...@gmail.com
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Hey Cory,

    > >I just turned went to tools/options on my FF & unticked "enable
    > >javascript" & "enable java"
    > >and havent had any prolems on ebay since i did this!
    > >Hope this helps you too.

    > >Cheers
    > >snowflake

    > >Cory wrote:
    > >> Using Firefox 2.0.0.11 and WinXP SP2

    > >> When trying to get logged into e-Bay

    > >>www.ebay.comloads fine.
    > >> Clickiing on Sign In takes me to the Welcome to e-Bay page
    > >> After completing the sign in to account info and clicking on Sign In
    > >> while FF is loading...
    > >> https:/signin.ebay.com/ws/ebay/ebayISAPI.dll?CO_partnerid=28&site=0&usingSSL:1

    > >> A textbox opens saying:
    > >> Opening "ebayisapi.dll"
    > >> Which is an Application Extension
    > >> fromhttp://signin.ebay.com

    > >> What should Firefox do with this file:
    > >> Open with dllfile (default)
    > >> Save to Disk
    > >> Cancel

    > >> If I click cancel, FF stops completely
    > >> Once a page started to load that looked like it was possibly
    > >> a html file.

    > >> If I use IE, Ebay loads without problems.

    > >> Any thoughts or suggestions regarding this problem would be greatly
    > >> appreciated.

    > >> Thank you,

    > >> Cory

  20. Re: Problem occuring when accessing eBay with - ebayisapi.dll !! Solution for Me !!

    On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:32:33 +0300, Cory wrote:

    Problem appears to be associated with NOD32's Web Access Protection.

    I decided to download and install the latest Firefox 3 Beta 5.
    I installed it to as recommended to a new directory.
    I created a new profile.
    I did not l load any extensions or add-ons.
    I did not import any bookmarks.

    I was hoping that this would resolve the issue I identified with Ebay.
    NOT!
    Again after completing the sign in info and clicking on "Sign In"
    The next page load with what appears to be html gibberish.

    Obviously this led me to believe some other software was possibly
    causing the problem.
    Other than the typical Windows Processes that run only other programs
    I have load at startup is ZoneAlarm Pro v7.0.470.000 and
    ESET NOD32 Antivirus v3.0.630.0.
    I decided to dig deep into the advanced user settings of NOD 32.
    Under the Setup - Antivirus and AntiSpyware, I first disabled
    Web Access Protection.
    I restarted FireFox 3 Beta 5, went to Ebay and sucessfully logged in!!
    SUCCESS
    Not wanting to leave the Web Access Protection totally disabled, I
    went back into NOD32.
    Again , under the Setup - Antivirus and AntiSpyware, I re-enabled
    Web Access Protection. i then went into Web Access Protection -
    Configure. This opened up a scroll down menu. I clicked on the "+"
    of HTTP. The new drop down menu showed "Excluded addresses".
    I clicked on that, opening a box which allowed me to add www.ebay.com
    to the "List of HTTP addresses excluded from filtering" clicked OK.
    Closed the NOD32 menu.
    Restarted FireFox 3 Beta 5, went to Ebay, and again success.
    I closed down the beta., and opened FireFox 2.0.0.12 disabled IE Tab.
    Restarted FF 2.0.0.12, went to Ebay and again was able to log on
    successfully!!!
    I'll continue to randomly log on to Ebay to verify my results.

    I do hope this long write up helps another frustrated user.

    Cory

+ Reply to Thread