Firefox Speech Software - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Firefox Speech Software - Mozilla ; I would like to suggest to add voice software to . I think people should be able to listen to pages being read to them instead of having to read them all the time. A example of this being used ...

  1. Firefox Speech Software

    I would like to suggest to add voice software to . I think people
    should be able to listen to pages being read to them instead of having
    to read them all the time. A example of this being used is in opera
    browser. When do you think you could add speech software to your
    browser?

  2. Re: Firefox Speech Software

    Rayco1au wrote:
    > I would like to suggest to add voice software to . I think people
    > should be able to listen to pages being read to them instead of having
    > to read them all the time. A example of this being used is in opera
    > browser. When do you think you could add speech software to your browser?

    There's already tons of speech software available! And why limit such
    functionality to just Firefox? What about Thunderbird? Or Notepad? Or,
    well, just about any program that is running on your system! And that's
    already what these other pieces of software offer.
    --
    Andrew DeFaria
    A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.

+ Reply to Thread