How to send a dictionary file to firefox? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How to send a dictionary file to firefox? - Mozilla ; I had my Indonesian Language Dictionary text. How to send it to mozilla firefox to be included as "install dictionary list adds on"? Thanks...

  1. How to send a dictionary file to firefox?

    I had my Indonesian Language Dictionary text. How to send it to
    mozilla firefox to be included as "install dictionary list adds on"?

    Thanks

  2. Re: How to send a dictionary file to firefox?

    On 12/2/2007 12:56 AM India Time, _ch.rezak@gmail.com_ wrote:

    > I had my Indonesian Language Dictionary text. How to send it to
    > mozilla firefox to be included as "install dictionary list adds on"?
    >
    > Thanks

    I also seek answer of the same.

    --
    Rawat

  3. Re: How to send a dictionary file to firefox?

    On 12/2/2007 12:56 AM India Time, _ch.rezak@gmail.com_ wrote:

    > I had my Indonesian Language Dictionary text. How to send it to
    > mozilla firefox to be included as "install dictionary list adds on"?
    >
    > Thanks

    Also, the page of dictionaries
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:3
    shows no entry.