Will Not Load - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Will Not Load - Mozilla ; Since 10.5 upgrade firefox all versions do not load. I get a message about 'gotflash' downloaded and then I have force quit firefox ["not responding"] When I restart 'gotflash is in the trash....

  1. Will Not Load

    Since 10.5 upgrade firefox all versions do not load. I get a message
    about 'gotflash' downloaded and then I have force quit firefox ["not
    responding"] When I restart 'gotflash is in the trash.

  2. Re: Will Not Load

    pepper1311@gmail.com wrote:
    > Since 10.5 upgrade firefox all versions do not load. I get a message
    > about 'gotflash' downloaded and then I have force quit firefox ["not
    > responding"] When I restart 'gotflash is in the trash.

    What is 10.5 upgrade?

    What are all versions?

    What is gotflash?

    Did the problem disappear after restart or do you still have the problem?

    --
    Solutions for issues with Firefox:
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Category:Issues_%28Firefox%29

+ Reply to Thread