why does mozilla not work? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on why does mozilla not work? - Mozilla ; My mozilla is not working. It thinks it is disconnected from the internet but other browsers are working fine. How do i fix this?...

  1. why does mozilla not work?

    My mozilla is not working. It thinks it is disconnected from the internet
    but other browsers are working fine. How do i fix this?

  2. Re: why does mozilla not work?

    On 12/1/2007 9:26 AM Joseph Marshall scribbled:

    > My mozilla is not working. It thinks it is disconnected from the internet
    > but other browsers are working fine. How do i fix this?

    did you just upgrade?
    add any extensions?
    running a firewall?
    visit

    > http://kb.mozillazine.org/Browser_will_not_start_up

    with a working browser and see if anything helps

  3. Re: why does mozilla not work?

    I did just upgrade, but none of the others

    --

    "goodwin" wrote in message
    news:ZtOdnfWU5MSnB8zanZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@mozilla.org. ..
    > On 12/1/2007 9:26 AM Joseph Marshall scribbled:
    >
    >> My mozilla is not working. It thinks it is disconnected from the
    >> internet
    >> but other browsers are working fine. How do i fix this?
    >>

    > did you just upgrade?
    > add any extensions?
    > running a firewall?
    > visit
    >
    > > http://kb.mozillazine.org/Browser_will_not_start_up

    > with a working browser and see if anything helps

  4. Re: why does mozilla not work?

    On 01.12.2007 18:36, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Joseph
    Marshall to generate the following:? :
    > I did just upgrade, but none of the others

    check your firewall - it has probably locked you out!

    open the firewall administration
    delete *ALL* references to Firefox
    re-start Firefox
    *ALLOW* Firefox in the firewall

    reg

  5. Re: why does mozilla not work?

    On 01.12.2007 18:36, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Joseph
    Marshall to generate the following:? :
    > I did just upgrade, but none of the others

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Error_load...ites#Firewalls
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firewalls

    should help you

    reg

  6. Re: why does mozilla not work?

    Joseph Marshall wrote:
    > I did just upgrade, but none of the others

    Try this page: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firewalls

  7. Re: why does mozilla not work?

    On 12/1/07 12:26 PM, _Joseph Marshall_ spoke thusly:
    > My mozilla is not working. It thinks it is disconnected from the internet
    > but other browsers are working fine. How do i fix this?

    See if this helps:
    http://support.mozilla.com/kb/Cannot...rading+Firefox

    --
    Chris Ilias

  8. Re: why does mozilla not work?

    On Dec 1, 12:26 pm, "Joseph Marshall" wrote:
    > My mozilla is not working. It thinks it is disconnected from the internet
    > but other browsers are working fine. How do i fix this?

    It is also not working for me. I did an upgrade quite a while ago.
    I restarted my computer but it still opens, homepage comes up, then it
    just shuts down. I noticed what appears to be a popup just before it
    disappears. What do I need to do to correct this? Explorer works
    fine.

+ Reply to Thread