YouTube Full Screen doesn't work now ... - Mozilla

This is a discussion on YouTube Full Screen doesn't work now ... - Mozilla ; I just got the Firefox update while watching some crap on YouTube ... and immediately the YouTube Full Screen option no longer works. NOTHING changed on my system except that FireFox popped up its update right in the middle of ...

  1. YouTube Full Screen doesn't work now ...

    I just got the Firefox update while watching some crap on YouTube ... and
    immediately the YouTube Full Screen option no longer works.

    NOTHING changed on my system except that FireFox popped up its update right
    in the middle of watching a video, and it hasn't worked since. I tried
    rebooting my system, no go. You click on the full screen button now, it
    does NOTHING.

  2. Re: YouTube Full Screen doesn't work now ...

    Brett Lathrope wrote:
    > I just got the Firefox update while watching some crap on YouTube ... and
    > immediately the YouTube Full Screen option no longer works.
    >
    > NOTHING changed on my system except that FireFox popped up its update right
    > in the middle of watching a video, and it hasn't worked since. I tried
    > rebooting my system, no go. You click on the full screen button now, it
    > does NOTHING.

    This was just dealt with within the last 24 hours. Look at the recent
    topics.

    Bottom line: Uninstall Flash Player and reinstall it. I did this using a
    beta version that is available from Adobe. Look for messages by me
    within the last 24 hours and you will find links and directions. Adobe
    provides an uninstaller, etc.

    John Hardy

  3. Re: YouTube Full Screen doesn't work now ...

    Alright, I'll give this a shot John, thanks for the response. Not seeing
    any post for your name tho. I'll just uninstall Flash and reinstall it.

    Thanks agan.

    Brett

    "John Hardy" wrote in message
    news:yKadnUGZ2YjJFLbanZ2dnUVZ_oWdnZ2d@mozilla.org. ..
    > Brett Lathrope wrote:
    >> I just got the Firefox update while watching some crap on YouTube ... and
    >> immediately the YouTube Full Screen option no longer works.
    >>
    >> NOTHING changed on my system except that FireFox popped up its update
    >> right
    >> in the middle of watching a video, and it hasn't worked since. I tried
    >> rebooting my system, no go. You click on the full screen button now, it
    >> does NOTHING.
    >>

    > This was just dealt with within the last 24 hours. Look at the recent
    > topics.
    >
    > Bottom line: Uninstall Flash Player and reinstall it. I did this using a
    > beta version that is available from Adobe. Look for messages by me within
    > the last 24 hours and you will find links and directions. Adobe provides
    > an uninstaller, etc.
    >
    > John Hardy

  4. Re: YouTube Full Screen doesn't work now ...

    Brett Lathrope wrote:
    > Alright, I'll give this a shot John, thanks for the response. Not seeing
    > any post for your name tho. I'll just uninstall Flash and reinstall it.
    >
    > Thanks agan.
    >
    > Brett
    >

    > "John Hardy" wrote in message
    > news:yKadnUGZ2YjJFLbanZ2dnUVZ_oWdnZ2d@mozilla.org. ..
    >> Brett Lathrope wrote:
    >>> I just got the Firefox update while watching some crap on YouTube ... and
    >>> immediately the YouTube Full Screen option no longer works.
    >>>
    >>> NOTHING changed on my system except that FireFox popped up its update
    >>> right
    >>> in the middle of watching a video, and it hasn't worked since. I tried
    >>> rebooting my system, no go. You click on the full screen button now, it
    >>> does NOTHING.
    >>>

    >> This was just dealt with within the last 24 hours. Look at the recent
    >> topics.
    >>
    >> Bottom line: Uninstall Flash Player and reinstall it. I did this using a
    >> beta version that is available from Adobe. Look for messages by me within
    >> the last 24 hours and you will find links and directions. Adobe provides
    >> an uninstaller, etc.
    >>
    >> John Hardy

    I'm able to find my earlier posts with no problem, so I'm not sure why
    you are having trouble doing so. Sort the message list by name, or just
    sort by date and scroll back. They are there. Also, I think this is a
    "bottom posting" forum, so replies should be at the bottom where they
    appear in natural order. Thanks.

    John Hardy

  5. Re: YouTube Full Screen doesn't work now ...

    John Hardy wrote:
    > Brett Lathrope wrote:
    >> Alright, I'll give this a shot John, thanks for the response. Not seeing
    >> any post for your name tho. I'll just uninstall Flash and reinstall it.
    >>
    >> Thanks agan.
    >>
    >> Brett
    >>

    >> "John Hardy" wrote in message
    >> news:yKadnUGZ2YjJFLbanZ2dnUVZ_oWdnZ2d@mozilla.org. ..

    >>> This was just dealt with within the last 24 hours. Look at the recent
    >>> topics.
    >>>
    >>> Bottom line: Uninstall Flash Player and reinstall it. I did this using a
    >>> beta version that is available from Adobe. Look for messages by me
    >>> within
    >>> the last 24 hours and you will find links and directions. Adobe provides
    >>> an uninstaller, etc.
    >>>
    >>> John Hardy
    >>>

    > I'm able to find my earlier posts with no problem, so I'm not sure why
    > you are having trouble doing so. Sort the message list by name, or just
    > sort by date and scroll back. They are there. Also, I think this is a
    > "bottom posting" forum, so replies should be at the bottom where they
    > appear in natural order. Thanks.
    >
    > John Hardy

    You could also *search* for Subject or Sender.

  6. Re: YouTube Full Screen doesn't work now ...

    Don Nickell wrote:
    > John Hardy wrote:
    >> Brett Lathrope wrote:
    >>> Alright, I'll give this a shot John, thanks for the response. Not seeing
    >>> any post for your name tho. I'll just uninstall Flash and reinstall it.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks agan.
    >>>
    >>> Brett
    >>>

    >>> "John Hardy" wrote in message
    >>> news:yKadnUGZ2YjJFLbanZ2dnUVZ_oWdnZ2d@mozilla.org. ..

    >> I'm able to find my earlier posts with no problem, so I'm not sure why
    >> you are having trouble doing so. Sort the message list by name, or
    >> just sort by date and scroll back. They are there. Also, I think this
    >> is a "bottom posting" forum, so replies should be at the bottom where
    >> they appear in natural order. Thanks.
    >>
    >> John Hardy
    >>

    > You could also *search* for Subject or Sender.

    It's awfully easy. No excuses!

    John Hardy

  7. Re: YouTube Full Screen doesn't work now ...

    John Hardy wrote:
    > Brett Lathrope wrote:
    >> Alright, I'll give this a shot John, thanks for the response. Not seeing
    >> any post for your name tho. I'll just uninstall Flash and reinstall it.
    >>
    >> Thanks agan.
    >>
    >> Brett
    >>

    >> "John Hardy" wrote in message
    >> news:yKadnUGZ2YjJFLbanZ2dnUVZ_oWdnZ2d@mozilla.org. ..

    >>> This was just dealt with within the last 24 hours. Look at the recent
    >>> topics.
    >>>
    >>> Bottom line: Uninstall Flash Player and reinstall it. I did this using a
    >>> beta version that is available from Adobe. Look for messages by me within
    >>> the last 24 hours and you will find links and directions. Adobe provides
    >>> an uninstaller, etc.
    >>>
    >>> John Hardy
    >>>

    > I'm able to find my earlier posts with no problem, so I'm not sure why
    > you are having trouble doing so. Sort the message list by name, or just
    > sort by date and scroll back. They are there. Also, I think this is a
    > "bottom posting" forum, so replies should be at the bottom where they
    > appear in natural order. Thanks.
    >
    > John Hardy

    perhaps they haven't downloaded enough previous messages

    disregarded!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  8. Re: YouTube Full Screen doesn't work now ...

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > John Hardy wrote:
    >> Brett Lathrope wrote:
    >>> Alright, I'll give this a shot John, thanks for the response. Not seeing
    >>> any post for your name tho. I'll just uninstall Flash and reinstall it.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks agan.
    >>>
    >>> Brett
    >>>

    >>> "John Hardy" wrote in message
    >>> news:yKadnUGZ2YjJFLbanZ2dnUVZ_oWdnZ2d@mozilla.org. ..

    >> I'm able to find my earlier posts with no problem, so I'm not sure why
    >> you are having trouble doing so. Sort the message list by name, or
    >> just sort by date and scroll back. They are there. Also, I think this
    >> is a "bottom posting" forum, so replies should be at the bottom where
    >> they appear in natural order. Thanks.
    >>
    >> John Hardy
    >>

    > perhaps they haven't downloaded enough previous messages

    Perhaps they could put forth a little effort.... My messages were from
    less than 24 hours ago.

    John Hardy

+ Reply to Thread