gmail launch - Mozilla

This is a discussion on gmail launch - Mozilla ; Hi, When using firefox if I click on an email lnk my gmail progreamme does not launch with the email address in the recipient bar, any suggestions. Thanks, Blain...

  1. gmail launch

    Hi,

    When using firefox if I click on an email lnk my gmail progreamme does
    not launch with the email address in the recipient bar, any
    suggestions.

    Thanks,

    Blain

  2. Re: gmail launch

    blainlucas@gmail.com wrote:
    > When using firefox if I click on an email lnk my gmail progreamme does
    > not launch with the email address in the recipient bar, any
    > suggestions.

    Two extensions do this: Google Toolbar [1] and Gmail Manager [2].

    [1]
    [2]