Firefox v2.0.0.9 Auto Update - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Firefox v2.0.0.9 Auto Update - Mozilla ; Flawless !! Another grand job, my hat is off to you guys and gals. Thank You -- Just West Of Nowhere Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com 11/1/2007 9:25:13 PM CST...

  1. Firefox v2.0.0.9 Auto Update

    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    11/1/2007 9:25:13 PM CST

  2. Re: Firefox v2.0.0.9 Auto Update

    On Or About Fri, 02 Nov 2007 13:47:17 +1100, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Alec Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    Following In The mozilla.support.firefox News Group:

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> Flawless !!
    >> Another grand job, my hat is off to you guys and gals.
    >> Thank You

    > Flawless for me too. And very very quick.
    > Thanks.

    It just keeps getting better and better.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    11/2/2007 5:58:07 AM CST

  3. Re: Firefox v2.0.0.9 Auto Update

    On Nov 2, 6:58 am, Old Gringo wrote:
    > On Or About Fri, 02 Nov 2007 13:47:17 +1100, Without Any Hesitation
    > Or Thinking Twice, Alec Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    > Following In The mozilla.support.firefox News Group:
    >
    > > Old Gringo wrote:
    > >> Flawless !!
    > >> Another grand job, my hat is off to you guys and gals.
    > >> Thank You

    > > Flawless for me too. And very very quick.
    > > Thanks.

    > It just keeps getting better and better.
    > --
    > Just West Of Nowhere
    > Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullesthttp://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    > 11/2/2007 5:58:07 AM CST

    Letting Mozilla perform the update is the only way, then I know the
    update is stable. With the Mozilla install of the update, there are no
    problems.

  4. Re: Firefox v2.0.0.9 Auto Update

    On Or About Fri, 02 Nov 2007 11:43:50 -0000, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, pixturesk Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    The Following In The mozilla.support.firefox News Group:

    > On Nov 2, 6:58 am, Old Gringo wrote:
    >> On Or About Fri, 02 Nov 2007 13:47:17 +1100, Without Any Hesitation
    >> Or Thinking Twice, Alec Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    >> Following In The mozilla.support.firefox News Group:

    >>> Flawless for me too. And very very quick.
    >>> Thanks.
    >>> A

    >> It just keeps getting better and better.
    >> --
    >> Just West Of Nowhere
    >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullesthttp://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    >> 11/2/2007 5:58:07 AM CST

    > Letting Mozilla perform the update is the only way, then I know the
    > update is stable. With the Mozilla install of the update, there are no
    > problems.

    Definitely a fantastic browser and a well educated crew from around
    the world putting it together.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    11/2/2007 8:24:56 AM CST

  5. Re: Firefox v2.0.0.9 Auto Update

    Old Gringo wrote:
    > Definitely a fantastic browser and a well educated crew from around
    > the world putting it together.

    Are we piling far too much butter on the toast...??? Nnnaaa!!!! ;-)

    --
    Michael Lueck
    Lueck Data Systems

  6. Re: Firefox v2.0.0.9 Auto Update

    On 11/1/2007 7:26 PM, Old Gringo wrote:
    > Flawless !!
    > Another grand job, my hat is off to you guys and gals.
    > Thank You

    Same here *and* this is the first time I received the "update available
    notification" the same day as the release.

    --
    Irwin

  7. Re: Firefox v2.0.0.9 Auto Update

    Michael Lueck said the following on 11/2/2007 1:37 PM:
    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> Definitely a fantastic browser and a well educated crew from around
    >> the world putting it together.

    > Are we piling far too much butter on the toast...??? Nnnaaa!!!! ;-)

    Be careful. They might get swelled heads.

    --
    Charlie in sunny Florida

  8. Re: Firefox v2.0.0.9 Auto Update

    Irwin Greenwald wrote:
    > On 11/1/2007 7:26 PM, Old Gringo wrote:
    >> Flawless !!
    >> Another grand job, my hat is off to you guys and gals.
    >> Thank You

    > Same here *and* this is the first time I received the "update
    > available notification" the same day as the release.

    Got mine today and got another smooth update, interrupted only by Vista UAC.

    --
    Ron K.

  9. Re: Firefox v2.0.0.9 Auto Update

    pixturesk wrote:

    > Letting Mozilla perform the update is the only way, then I know the
    > update is stable. With the Mozilla install of the update, there are no
    > problems.

    I've found the reverse. Auto-updates have created problems for me.
    Full installs have not.

  10. Re: Firefox v2.0.0.9 Auto Update

    Ron K. wrote:
    > Irwin Greenwald wrote:
    >> On 11/1/2007 7:26 PM, Old Gringo wrote:
    >>> Flawless !!
    >>> Another grand job, my hat is off to you guys and gals.
    >>> Thank You

    >> Same here *and* this is the first time I received the "update
    >> available notification" the same day as the release.
    >>

    > Got mine today and got another smooth update, interrupted only by Vista
    > UAC.

    No problems on the Mac side either so far.

  11. Re: Firefox v2.0.0.9 Auto Update

    On Or About Fri, 02 Nov 2007 13:37:44 -0400, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Michael Lueck Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    wrote The Following In The mozilla.support.firefox News Group:

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >> Definitely a fantastic browser and a well educated crew from around
    >> the world putting it together.

    > Are we piling far too much butter on the toast...??? Nnnaaa!!!! ;-)

    And not to mention all the Extensions & Themes !!
    What a Browser, and what a crew.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    11/2/2007 5:00:15 PM CST

  12. Re: Firefox v2.0.0.9 Auto Update

    On Or About Fri, 02 Nov 2007 12:20:22 -0700, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Irwin Greenwald Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    wrote The Following In The mozilla.support.firefox News Group:

    > On 11/1/2007 7:26 PM, Old Gringo wrote:
    >> Flawless !!
    >> Another grand job, my hat is off to you guys and gals.
    >> Thank You

    > Same here *and* this is the first time I received the "update available
    > notification" the same day as the release.

    Good Luck, it's a great browser.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    11/3/2007 6:55:52 AM CST

  13. Re: Firefox v2.0.0.9 Auto Update

    Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:
    > Ron K. wrote:
    >> Irwin Greenwald wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Same here *and* this is the first time I received the "update
    >>> available notification" the same day as the release.
    >>>

    >> Got mine today and got another smooth update, interrupted only by
    >> Vista UAC.
    >>

    > No problems on the Mac side either so far.

    Well I had I updated on a firewire Drive that uses 10.4.10 That took the
    longest because it went from .06 to .09. And on my Laptop. No problems
    on all. the o6 to 09 update was actually a 15 Mb download and install.

    Still no problems.