Thunderbird - Import from Thunderbird - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Thunderbird - Import from Thunderbird - Mozilla ; Hi all, I have a thunderbird install on a pc, I want to transfer all the emails on a new pc, how do I go about it? Thanks Anastassios...

  1. Thunderbird - Import from Thunderbird

    Hi all,

    I have a thunderbird install on a pc, I want to transfer all the emails
    on a new pc, how do I go about it?

    Thanks

    Anastassios

  2. Re: Thunderbird - Import from Thunderbird

    On 17.10.2007 08:01 UK Time, Anastassios Giannaras wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have a thunderbird install on a pc, I want to transfer all the emails
    > on a new pc, how do I go about it?

    No need to import - simply move/copy your whole mail folder to the new
    PC and tell TB where to find it.

    Please ask again if you need more detailed instructions (or someone else
    will probably provide them anyway).

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

  3. Re: Thunderbird - Import from Thunderbird

    On 10/17/07 3:01 AM, _Anastassios Giannaras_ spoke thusly:
    > I have a thunderbird install on a pc, I want to transfer all the emails
    > on a new pc, how do I go about it?

    You query belongs in the mozilla.support.thunderbird newsgroups. I'm
    cross-posting this to mozilla.support.thunderbird, and setting the
    follow-up there. Please look in mozilla.support.thunderbird for replies
    to this post.

    To move Thunderbird profile data, see

    --
    Chris Ilias