hitbox / adblock - Mozilla

This is a discussion on hitbox / adblock - Mozilla ; When using the back arrow to go to a previously viewed page, I can go back as far as my google/firefox homepage but no further. The page shows it's loading, but at the bottom of the toolbar, it keeps saying ...

  1. hitbox / adblock

    When using the back arrow to go to a previously viewed page, I can go back
    as far as my google/firefox homepage but no further.

    The page shows it's loading, but at the bottom of the toolbar, it keeps
    saying it's loading ai.hitbox.com, but it never completes the process and
    won't go past my home page.

    Downloaded Adblock and listed ai.hitbox as a filter. Hitting the back arrow
    now still shows loading a page, and it no longer says loading hitbox, but it
    does say "stopped", but it still won't go past my homepage. Is hitbox still
    embedded in firefox somewhere, and although blocked, it's still trying to
    redirect Firefox and won't let it go back any pages?

    Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

    John

  2. Re: hitbox / adblock

    Click on the triangular drop indicator next to the back arrow. That
    will let you go directly to the page you want instead of waiting for
    your problematic home page to load.

  3. Re: hitbox / adblock

    Works for me, thanks!

  4. Re: hitbox / adblock

    Glad to hear it! It's nice to know what works for other people and
    that I'm helpful sometimes.

+ Reply to Thread