Unable to load home page info - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Unable to load home page info - Mozilla ; My FFx used to go to my google home page and load my personal programs (gmail, to do list, weather etc. Suddenly, it loads google but no my personal home. If I go through Int. Explr. I don't have this ...

  1. Unable to load home page info

    My FFx used to go to my google home page and load my personal programs
    (gmail, to do list, weather etc. Suddenly, it loads google but no my
    personal home. If I go through Int. Explr. I don't have this problem.
    I have removed MF Fx (add/remove prgms) and downloaded fresh several
    times w/out but problem still persists.

  2. Re: Unable to load home page info

    Polly wrote:
    > My FFx used to go to my google home page and load my personal programs
    > (gmail, to do list, weather etc. Suddenly, it loads google but no my
    > personal home. If I go through Int. Explr. I don't have this problem.
    > I have removed MF Fx (add/remove prgms) and downloaded fresh several
    > times w/out but problem still persists.

    Did you perhaps logout and not log back in? My experience with google
    is that it will save whatever state I leave it in.

    --
    After I run your program, let's make love like crazed weasels, OK?

+ Reply to Thread