I cant play - Mozilla

This is a discussion on I cant play - Mozilla ; hi this is pavan....i am getting problem is tht i cant play live songs from www.raaga.com..when i press to play from web it will be keep loading it will not connect only....same web is working in Windows Internet Explorer but ...

  1. I cant play

    hi this is pavan....i am getting problem is tht i cant play live songs
    from www.raaga.com..when i press to play from web it will be keep
    Internet Explorer but in this Mozilla its not working... pls rectify
    it

    Thanking You

    Pavan

  2. Re: I cant play

    On 10/12/2007 6:04 AM, Pavanfriends@gmail.com wrote:
    > hi this is pavan....i am getting problem is tht i cant play live songs
    > from www.raaga.com..when i press to play from web it will be keep
    > Internet Explorer but in this Mozilla its not working... pls rectify
    > it
    >
    > Thanking You
    >
    > Pavan

    Works fine here using FF2.0.0.7 on Win XP SP 2

    Try running the application in safe mode:
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Safe_mode; if it works that way, your problem
    is an extension or theme. Let us know what happens.
    --
    Irwin