Release notes 2008? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Release notes 2008? - Mozilla ; Just got FF 2.0.0.8 RC2. Now I wanted to know what the changes are. Clicked "Relase notes" - but was presented with general talk about why I am in the beta distribution, how to uninstall etc - but nothing about ...

  1. Release notes 2008?

    Just got FF 2.0.0.8 RC2. Now I wanted to know what the changes are.
    Clicked "Relase notes" - but was presented with general talk about why I
    am in the beta distribution, how to uninstall etc - but nothing about
    the changes in this release (candidate).
    First question: Where can I get this info?
    Second question: When somebody receives release candidates, I don't
    think it is necessary to provide him with such basic infos, like how to
    uninstall. Why doesn't the "Help" item "Release notes" link to the
    "real" release notes?

  2. Re: Release notes 2008?