Version update killed off adblocker. - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Version update killed off adblocker. - Mozilla ; The 2.0007 update that occurred yesterday appears to have removed Adblock and the filter updater. Anybody else having problems? Anything else disaappearing?...

  1. Version update killed off adblocker.

    The 2.0007 update that occurred yesterday appears to have removed
    Adblock and the filter updater. Anybody else having problems?
    Anything else disaappearing?

  2. Re: Version update killed off adblocker.

    On 10/11/2007 11:35 PM, DeskDiva1@gmail.com wrote:
    > The 2.0007 update that occurred yesterday appears to have removed
    > Adblock and the filter updater. Anybody else having problems?
    > Anything else disaappearing?

    Adblock Plus 0.753 worked in FF 2007 (WinXP) and works still in 2008RC2.
    Maybe you have an older version?

  3. Re: Version update killed off adblocker.

    DeskDiva1@gmail.com wrote:
    > The 2.0007 update that occurred yesterday appears to have removed
    > Adblock and the filter updater. Anybody else having problems?
    > Anything else disaappearing?

    I believe Adblock is considered out of date now, and Adblock Plus is the
    one to use. It is used with a subscription, and works very well.

+ Reply to Thread