internet Connection - Mozilla

This is a discussion on internet Connection - Mozilla ; Hello My connection to the Internet using Firefox keeps dropping even though my network connection is still strong. I have also disconnected my software firewalls and anti virus software. I have also run a virus check and there are no ...

  1. internet Connection

    Hello
    My connection to the Internet using Firefox keeps dropping even though my
    network connection is still strong.

    I have also disconnected my software firewalls and anti virus software. I
    have also run a virus check and there are no viruses
    Can you help
    Eddie McClung
    emac@talktalk.net

  2. Re: internet Connection

    "Eddie McClung" wrote in
    news9-dnShhusBl-ZPanZ2dnUVZ_uqvnZ2d@mozilla.org:

    > Hello
    > My connection to the Internet using Firefox keeps dropping
    > even though my network connection is still strong.
    >
    > I have also disconnected my software firewalls and anti virus
    > software. I have also run a virus check and there are no
    > viruses Can you help

    If you've done any performance tweaks, they could be at fault;
    start FF in "safe mode" and see if the problem persists (use the
    safe mode icon in the Program folder, not the desktop icon)

    --
    }:-) Christopher Jahn
    {:-( http://soflatheatre.blogspot.com/

    **** the symbolism. Go for the food. (Stephen King)