I can't save any Image - Mozilla

This is a discussion on I can't save any Image - Mozilla ; Dear Friends; I have a problem and I need some help. I am using of FireFox 2.0.0.3 and I can't save image and so when I am trying to download a file I can't see download window. When I am ...

  1. I can't save any Image

    Dear Friends;
    I have a problem and I need some help.
    I am using of FireFox 2.0.0.3 and I can't save image and so when I am trying
    to download a file I can't see download window.
    When I am trying to calling this windows from tools menu I just see a blank
    window.
    I uninstalled my firefox and install it again but I could not to fix my
    problem.
    I will be very happy if you can guide me as soon as possible.
    yours sincerely;
    Mehdi Molavi

  2. Re: I can't save any Image

    Mehdi wrote:
    > Dear Friends;
    > I have a problem and I need some help.
    > I am using of FireFox 2.0.0.3 and I can't save image and so when I am trying
    > to download a file I can't see download window.
    > When I am trying to calling this windows from tools menu I just see a blank
    > window.
    > I uninstalled my firefox and install it again but I could not to fix my
    > problem.
    > I will be very happy if you can guide me as soon as possible.
    > yours sincerely;
    > Mehdi Molavi

    See this page, specifically, the reference to deleting downloads.rdf:

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Downloads_...wnload_Manager

    --
    Alex K.

+ Reply to Thread