I have my calandar on tab produced by Adobes new Ajax thing. This
widget is described by Adobe: http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/s...nel/index.html

I put the Google embeded calendar one of the "tabs". It works on
Safari 3, but not on Firfox and IE7. Here is the calandar:
http://www.nuna.no/fabrikken/malkladd_mkal_2.html

Some content from the calandar displays like the title and I have also
seen the navigation button and date. An bye Firefox/firebug is also
displayed:
uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code:
0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIDOMNSDocument.getBoxObjectFor]"
nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JS frame ::
http://www.google.com/calendar/d003e...527f1fe0embedc...
:: anonymous :: line 134" data: no]

The emgency solution is to show the calandar as deafult by the tabs,
but
that is not what I want.

So is there a way to get the Calander to Display on this ajax tabs? Or
any suggested solutions,