Ebay account problems: Messages and Selling - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Ebay account problems: Messages and Selling - Mozilla ; Hi all. I'm using XP/FF 2.0.0.7. I did a cache clear so I could access me Ebay account at all, but now I can't access my Messages folder. i click on it and nothing happens. The same happens with the ...

  1. Ebay account problems: Messages and Selling

    Hi all. I'm using XP/FF 2.0.0.7. I did a cache clear so I could access
    me Ebay account at all, but now I can't access my Messages folder. i
    click on it and nothing happens. The same happens with the "Sell"
    button. I've no such problems on another PC I have running IE7. Are
    these known issues, or would the Ebay add-on circumvent theses
    problems?
    I'm a newbie to FF, so be gentle... Thanks!

  2. Re: Ebay account problems: Messages and Selling

    DanSolo wrote:
    > Hi all. I'm using XP/FF 2.0.0.7. I did a cache clear so I could access
    > me Ebay account at all, but now I can't access my Messages folder. i
    > click on it and nothing happens. The same happens with the "Sell"
    > button. I've no such problems on another PC I have running IE7. Are
    > these known issues, or would the Ebay add-on circumvent theses
    > problems?
    > I'm a newbie to FF, so be gentle... Thanks!

    I would start with this page:

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Standard_diagnostic_-_Firefox

    --
    Alex K.