Google Photo Screensaver 2.0 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Google Photo Screensaver 2.0 - Mozilla ; I have an XP pro and an XP home machine with the latest Firefox and the latest Google Photo Screensaver. On both machines, I am unable to get the uninstall button in Addons to become active. I can use the ...

  1. Google Photo Screensaver 2.0

    I have an XP pro and an XP home machine with the latest Firefox and
    the latest Google Photo Screensaver.

    On both machines, I am unable to get the uninstall button in Addons to
    become active. I can use the disable button.

    On the XP Home machine I get this when the the Google Photos
    Screensaver is enabled.

    Error: no element found
    Source File: chrome://gpscrsav/content/gpscrsav.xul
    Line: 1, Column: 1
    Source Code:
    ^

    What is the recommended way of dealing with this?

  2. Re: Google Photo Screensaver 2.0

    Google Updater uninstall the Addon for me

+ Reply to Thread